Embossed treatment

10836030-1376475545-983305.jpg

10836030-1377591695-422215.jpg

10836030-1376475562-96203.jpg

Actual pictures:

twelve1.jpg

twelve2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon UK used to list RRPs for DVD/Blu-ray releases (at least they still had RRPs in January 2011), but they've been gone now since a year or two.

Reactions: severo and Flip
Zavvi, thanks for listening to the concerns about price :thumbs: ...

No doubt you have noticed the overwhelming requests for the switcheroo between the back and front covers. I think it is safe to say that if you can arrange this you will have more fans and consequently, more sales.

It's your move and our money, which you can have more of if you make the right choice. ;)

I also support having the front and back artwork switched. Ideally I would also like the colour reversed so that the front is red with a black logo, but I would settle for the Twelve Monkeys logo being on the front rather than the back

They should def switch. :scat:

It's simple just copy zesty's design in every way and it will be perfect a huge seller and 1 to have in any collection.

The art is mint* to do anything else would be a missed opportunity it doesn't get any better than this imho. :bow:

Reactions: smokinace and MK50
Quote:
Limited to 4000 @ 14.99 will have embossed title treatment

fyi folks

Sounds good but how? There is no title, unless of course Zavvi has decided to flip the front/back based on pretty much everyone in agreement. Zesty's mock up with front/back swapped and "Monkeys" under the pic is perfection. :thumbs:

Zavvi's site just says:
Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook with emboss finish. This product is limited to 4000 copies.

I don't see what can be embossed though really unless they are going to emboss the faces. I don't think that would work very well.

Reactions: Drum18
Zavvi's site just says:

I don't see what can be embossed though really unless they are going to emboss the faces. I don't think that would work very well.

Surely the only thing they could emboss is the logo on the rear? (similar to how Battle Royale was done) Embossing the faces would look pretty ugly hehe.