Embossed treatment

10836030-1376475545-983305.jpg

10836030-1377591695-422215.jpg

10836030-1376475562-96203.jpg

Actual pictures:

twelve1.jpg

twelve2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they put prices up to see the reaction and to get you used to a HIGh price. When it goes on sale for 19.99 you won't feel so bad. It should be lower than that. Zavvi pull out all the stops eh.

Will wait to see if it goes to 14.99...

I think they put prices up to see the reaction and to get you used to a HIGh price. When it goes on sale for 19.99 you won't feel so bad. It should be lower than that. Zavvi pull out all the stops eh.

Will wait to see if it goes to 14.99...

You could be on to something there.
New steels such as olympus has fallen / byzantium were originally listed at £24.99 before going live at £17.49.
Zavvi may be testing the water for increasing there catalogue prices.

Got the amaray for £4.88 the other day so not fussed for this one unless it's under a tenner. Which it won't be unless Zavvi wake up and realise they're just making really expensive wrapping paper ^_^

LOVE the look of this one. Really nice they put the title on the back and image on the front. Should start doing this more often... we all know what the movie is called. Show us something new... and they just did! :scat:

I prefer Zestys artwork!

(Don't tell him though, I don't want his ego getting any bigger :D )

Seriously, seems like Zesty started to work for Zavvi: :scat:
184_21cf07_1765e5bb_oJ.jpg.thumb

:hilarious:

The logo on the front cover of that would have been amazing if they gave it the finish and deboss that Battle Royale had.

I've been away a while I was thinking the same thing

lovely steel,but the front aint making me wet:)
zavvi hire zesty please,we all be happy ,except him he will want more money :)the guy is a drug dealer on the side:p

They definitely have them backwards, maybe they didn't want a straight copy of mine :hilarious:
They still should do it though the front of mine is just asking for embossing and zavvi can feel free to send me some royalties I've got a wedding to pay for after all ;)

428_21cc63_5681eb5f_oJ.jpg.thumb

429_21cc62_9ddbaff_oJ.jpg.thumb

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok for sure if your gonna do a sb that's how the front should look damm right embossed 12 monkeys logo with those colours and that red that just pops. :drool:

Have it exactly as above and I would buy it well not at £24.99 but at a better price it's a sure buy. :thumbs:

About the back or inside i'm not really sure. :dunno:

£14.99 ? Ok, now we're talking.. But even so, the outrageous original price has already got me thinking they are pushing too much to see how high their prices can get.

Escalated price followed by reduced price, ridiculous

I dont understand, this is very common and happens all the time, not only at zavvi's. There is often a retail price far higher than the price at any shop. Just look at amazon. "you save 67%"!!:-D

and as far as the steelbook artwork is concerned: just needs to switch front and back and make the logo embossed.

Last edited:
I dont understand, this is very common and happens all the time, not only at zavvi's. There is often a retail price far higher than the price at any shop. Just look at amazon. "you save 67%"!!:-D

and as far as the steelbook artwork is concerned: just needs to switch front and back and make the logo embossed.

where on amazon does it say this on a pre order