ALLEN
JEFF
DALE
ME
FOG
jaws finatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jumpman1144
I was sort of waiting as there was mention of re-starting a league from last year, if we are starting a new league it can begin anytime as we do have enough people

If you want to commish blumaster that's cool with me

I would not advise keeping the same league from last year.... that would effectively be a "keeper" league and would benefit some teams more than others based off how the players rank this season.

the best bet is to start new, and re-draft. Drafting is the most fun anyways. I would be down if there are prizes involved. Maybe we each ante a steelbook?

I went ahead and created a league...

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinleague
League ID: 403960
password: ninja

After you join post your team name here. Once everyone joins we can talk about a small cash buy-in, a steelbook buy-in, or just doing it for the pride of being forum champion.

Having a steelbook buy-in could be a little tricky though. If we did that I'd like to limit it to a steel that's been released in the last, say like a month or two. Also we'd have to talk about who holds the steels for the season. Preferably a staff member located in the U.S. I'd have no problem with FoG being that person, but Canadian Post seems to be p expensive. So maybe we could get Horhay to hold them?

/Fukushima Isotopes

a few people that have to be reserved to be in this league are ....

Andy
BRJ
Horhay (tho he may not want to be in... he stays active only so long ;) )
me
watchtower (i believe he either got in late last year or was onn reserve)
and know ther may be lik 1/2 others Id have to check.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I joined, tho not really a fan of receivers getting 1 point for 25 yards and RBs getting 1 for 10.

a few people that have to be reserved to be in this league are ....

Andy
BRJ
Horhay (tho he may not want to be in... he stays active only so long ;) )
me
watchtower (i believe he either got in late last year or was onn reserve)
and know ther may be lik 1/2 others Id have to check.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I joined, tho not really a fan of receivers getting 1 point for 25 yards and RBs getting 1 for 10.

QB's get 1 point per 25. Receivers & Running Backs get 1 point per 10.

Last edited:
Joined. Team name is the same as my username here:Munstarz40.

Maybe we can all chip in money instead and have whomever is holding the steel just purchase one? Just a suggestion.

I like the idea and I'd like to expand on it. If we could come to a total agreement, we all chip in like $15 and pool it together to buy a kind of rare steel, like a Independence Day or Terminator Salvation Ironpack, a Public Enemies FS, or a Dark of the Moon HK Lenti, something along those lines. Minimum 10 teams, we'd have a $150 budget.

Last edited:
I like the idea and I'd like to expand on it. If we could come to a total agreement, we all chip in like $15 and pool it together to buy a kind of rare steel, like a Independence Day or Terminator Salvation Ironpack, a Public Enemies FS, or a Dark of the Moon HK Lenti, something along those lines. Minimum 10 teams, we'd have a $150 budget.

Works for me. :scat:

No one is really speaking up about a buy-in so I don't think there will be one, but if we decide to have one, you don't have to do it. You just won't be eligible to win a prize.