JEFF
DALE
ME
FOG
jaws finatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jumpman1144
Me and Rowe are in for a buy in.

I say we do buy in and anyone who doesnt is just not eligible for money ... all debts to be paid before the start of 3rd game.

Me and Rowe are in for a buy in.

I say we do buy in and anyone who doesnt is just not eligible for money ... all debts to be paid before the start of 3rd game.

that's what I was thinking. Like if a user who didn't buy in wins the league, the first place prize would go to the highest ranking buy in participant.

How do we want to structure the prize? Winner take all? Or do we want to divide between the top 3, like champion gets the largest share, 2nd place a bit more than the buy-in, and 3rd gets his money back? Or a large spread with people outside of the top 3?

And how much should the buy-in be? I want to keep it $20 or under. I'd like for everyone to buy-in, so maybe if we keep it within reason even those not planning on buying in would buy in.

that's what I was thinking. Like if a user who didn't buy in wins the league, the first place prize would go to the highest ranking buy in participant.

How do we want to structure the prize? Winner take all? Or do we want to divide between the top 3, like champion gets the largest share, 2nd place a bit more than the buy-in, and 3rd gets his money back? Or a large spread with people outside of the top 3?

And how much should the buy-in be? I want to keep it $20 or under. I'd like for everyone to buy-in, so maybe if we keep it within reason even those not planning on buying in would buy in.

Im fine with $20, but I believe someone joined who didnt want to buy in at $15 so I dont think allw ill buy in ... seems like maybe all but 1 so thats cool.

I like the idea above ... 1st place gets most 2nd place gets a little (like 25%?) and 3rd place gets money back.

So who wants to be treasurer? I can accept paypal gift payments fee free, but if a HDN staff member wants to do it, I'm cool with that.

Yeah, we're going with a $20 USD buy in.

in for the buy-in...
blumaster
wreck
fanofgaming
blurayjunkie
robertjoseph
munstarz
che
slimjim

need confirmation from...
kaliraver
tony208