digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 17th, 2014
Purchase link: 21 Jump Street
Price: £14.99
Note: Those who order this with 22 Jump Street Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook will get this for £9.99. Discount will be applied in cart, automatically.

21.jpg

10966041-1402041476-242845.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today and noticed 2 faint vertical lines, likely a manufacturing error. I'll just live with it as it's not that noticeable, can only see it at certain angles.

I don't really understand the back art, in the movie they aren't even wearing those clothes during that scene. Their bodies also don't look proportioned right to me. The front looks awesome though

I don't really understand the back art, in the movie they aren't even wearing those clothes during that scene. Their bodies also don't look proportioned right to me. The front looks awesome though
You, they do look off. Jonah Hill looks like the tried to have the light from the explosion wrap around him too much. He looks skinnier than Channing.

And their heads look slightly too big for their bodies.

You, they do look off. Jonah Hill looks like the tried to have the light from the explosion wrap around him too much. He looks skinnier than Channing.

And their heads look slightly too big for their bodies.

I couldn't decide whether it's just a really poor effort with that back image or it's meant to look like a horribly photoshopped action still from a low budget film or like that Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions music video with Will Ferrell.

I think I'll go with it's meant to look cheesy and low budget

Got mine today and noticed 2 faint vertical lines, likely a manufacturing error. I'll just live with it as it's not that noticeable, can only see it at certain angles.

Mine had horizontal scratches across it (underneath the "21" of the 21 Jump Street logo). My replacement also had feint scratches in the same place. Probably manufacturing issue, like you say, but after reading this thread it seems a more widespread issue

Contacted Zavvi and insisted that they inspect their stock as I will only accept a replacement without scratches!

picked this and 22 Jump Street up for £20 just now off Zavvi, they never took off the discount when buying both together so 21 Jump Street was £4

Really enjoy the film, but i can't make myself buy it because of the horrible misalignment of everything on the steelbook. It hurts my brain..

purchased! been waiting for it to hit that price.
now lets have 22 jump street down to 6.99 (and sin city 2, expendables 3, wild at heart, third man, training day, the guest, A.I, imitation game & inbetweeners 2 at the same price haha)