Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 18th, 2014
Purchase link: 22 Jump Street
Price: $25.99
Group buy: apsmith21

16526838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really funny movie! I'm was def picking this up anyway, but now that there's a Steel, I'm even more happy! too bad there isn't a US steel for the first :(

Last edited:
Way better art than the Zavvi one, don't like it at all, just looks messy. This art however should have won the voting that Zavvi had.
Maybe i can get my hands on this one...

Interesting news! Was pretty set on 21 & 22 from Zavvi, but now that we're getting one in the USA... this changes things haha.

Lol this is the one of the arts that was rejected whe we had the vote for the zavvi one.

Its funny how a lot of people are saying that they love the art. If you love it then why didnt you vote for this art when we had the vote.

Another Target exclusive..sigh. I went to Target this past Tuesday and they still had the weeks prior new releases in the new release section. Good thing I'm not interested in this.

Ooohhh cool news, but I ordered 21 & 22 from Zavvi. Think I'm going to keep those and probably pass on this. Maybe.
Lol this is the one of the arts that was rejected whe we had the vote for the zavvi one.

Its funny how a lot of people are saying that they love the art. If you love it then why didnt you vote for this art when we had the vote.
Because the vote was on Facebook. There's a lot of people on Facebook that aren't on this forum.