Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 18th, 2014
Purchase link: 22 Jump Street
Price: $25.99
Group buy: apsmith21

16526838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to get rid of my UK steel now. Almost wish I hadn't kept my preorder if it weren't for the fact that I got 21 discounted. Anyone who has this in hand can tell me if its the same flimsy steel like enders game (target's last glossy steel)

Surprisingly this is a US Gloss job that is flawless! Last time target had one of those was The Evil Dead remake.

Aside from a few spine slashes and The Random Scratch, these copies are FLAWLESS!!!!

I had to get a spare. Found 2 OCD Mint perfect copies and picked them up. I looked through about 15 copies they had at my store.

My opened copy is flawless. Looks WET!

ON A SIDE NOTE: really like the new Target exclusive sticker, & impressed that they finally changed those stupid clumps of glue to thin square pieces of glue. BRAVE WELL DONE!

I. Always hated those clumps of glue cuz it feels like a ding
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gotta love clueless cashiers she tried to take the steel off my steelbook thinking it was one of those plastic cases :)

I actually HATE stupid cashiers I don't even hand it to them I ask if they can please scan it with the gun and I show them the back bar code. I tell them that I don't care if its not De magnetized, if they ask.

Stupid cashier have thrown around my precious hand picked copies one to many times with absolutely no regard for the word "COLLECTABLE" that is written on the sticker