digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 17th, 2014
Price: £22.99
Purchase link: 22 Jump Street
Notes: Limited to 4000 units.
A limited 21 Jump Street Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook will be released at the same time. It will be priced £14.99 if purchased individually but will be automatically priced at £9.99 when purchased together with 22 Jump Street Zavvi Exclusive SteelBook!

22.jpg

Sony Pictures will also be running a competition to decide on the final artwork.

Vote here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=701931476532099&id=196699947055257

Studio running independent art competition with 3 choices:

10963111-1401984841-152332.jpg

10963111-1401984841-152282.jpg

10963111-1401984841-152428.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm this is weird. I had £50 d in my bank yesterday and £29 came out along with an email saying 22 jump street had dispatched. But today I got another email telling me there was a payment problem, so I've put more money in my bank and re done it.

I don't understand though, the money came out and one of the films had already been dispatched, so how can there have been a payment problem

Hmm this is weird. I had £50 d in my bank yesterday and £29 came out along with an email saying 22 jump street had dispatched. But today I got another email telling me there was a payment problem, so I've put more money in my bank and re done it.

I don't understand though, the money came out and one of the films had already been dispatched, so how can there have been a payment problem

Oh, hey look, it's not even that bad... It's not even that bad, alright? Sammy, Sam! Hey, listen to me, we are going to patch you up okay... You'll be as good as new. Huh? I'm going to take care of you, I'm going to take care of you! I gotcha. It's my job, right, watch after my pain-in-the-ass little brother... Sam... Sam... Sam! Sammy!

Yeah, I think based on the fact that its not gloss I may be flipping these steelbooks. Really disappointed. The fact that moon had gloss made me think these would as well. I would not have dropped over $30 for streaky matte finish if I had known thats what it was.

Yeah, I think based on the fact that its not gloss I may be flipping these steelbooks. Really disappointed. The fact that moon had gloss made me think these would as well. I would not have dropped over $30 for streaky matte finish if I had known thats what it was.

Who has said its streaky? Someone has even complimented the matte finish

Isn't 'Flipping' buying something at a good price and selling it on at a profit??

Can't see anyone would buy these for more than retail. Actually, probably the opposite!! :D

Who has said its streaky? Someone has even complimented the matte finish

I thought it looks streaky in the pics that were posted. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will notice. It is easiest to see on the back art, on the brunette girl's hair next to the guy in the green shirt on the pics a few posts above.

Isn't 'Flipping' buying something at a good price and selling it on at a profit??

Can't see anyone would buy these for more than retail. Actually, probably the opposite!! :D

Well, I guess thats technically the definition of flipping but I also use it to mean dump it as soon as possible so I can get as much of money back as possible.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
This should have been priced no more than £15. I think this new standard pricing for new released films is ridiculous. Most Sony Steelbooks are quite streaky so it wouldn't surprise me.