R.I.P.D. - In theaters July 19, 2013

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
A recently slain cop joins a team of undead police officers working for the Rest in Peace Department and tries to find the man who murdered him.
With: Ryan Reynolds, Jeff Bridges, Kevin Bacon and more...

Trailer:
[media=youtube]X07xNrVd7DU[/media]

Attachments

• ripd-poster-630x350.jpg
    ripd-poster-630x350.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 122
  • vqTjbXu.jpg
    vqTjbXu.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:
First image:
20363713.jpg

Attachments

• ryan-reynolds-ripd-set-image-1.jpg
    ryan-reynolds-ripd-set-image-1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 113
  • jeff-bridges-kevin-bacon-ripd-set-image-1.jpg
    jeff-bridges-kevin-bacon-ripd-set-image-1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow so they've actually took a carbon copy of Men In Black, and changed Aliens with Zombies/Undead?

Still, plus points for James Hong!!

Reactions: ash333
:scat: for James Hong too!!

Hollywood is either out of interesting new stories for movies or their marketing test audience studies suggest movie go-ers want more zombies, vampires, robots, guns, cars, sweaty muscles and bikinis in movies. Yes Drum, I agree - W.T.F. R.I.P.D. :hilarious:

Reactions: Drum18
I can't get over how bad this tracking for the weekend right now. Estimates are saying that it won't make more than $8-million for Friday to Sunday! EEK!

I can't get over how bad this tracking for the weekend right now. Estimates are saying that it won't make more than $8-million for Friday to Sunday! EEK!

If it does bad at the box office its probably a good movie :rolleyes: I wonder what's caused this one to lose so much traction that predictions like these are rolling out?

If it does bad at the box office its probably a good movie :rolleyes: I wonder what's caused this one to lose so much traction that predictions like these are rolling out?

I really have no clue. I mean, if Men in Black can make a ton of cash, why not this? If this bombs, I'll feel bad because that means studios will likely not cast Ryan Reynolds as the lead anymore in big-budget pictures.