Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies
Group Buy: Click HERE (Hosted by NM)

10934408-1395164588-185196.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 310
Last edited by a moderator:
It just amazes me that they can actually get away with claiming they have none spare for damage replacements, yet have the audacity to be flogging them on their own site at an inflated price. As Samuel L. Jackson would say "You are one bodacious Muthaf@cker "

Reactions: jonnie123
Blu-devil I also have the U.S. disc in my possession along with the steel. Do you know if the U.S. disc has any pq improvement over the U.K. one at all?

I compared the specs and saw that both have 7.1 and extras are identical but I'm afraid to pop my U.S. disc up on ebay if it is the clear winner in the visuals department.

I wouldn't worry to much if you missed this and you're in the UK, these are going for £14 off the bay. It's a great film, but why can't I be patient? :angry:

The main highlight with this release would be the front cover. With me getting myself hyped up about the inside and back artwork, I felt that it was clear why zavvi left them off their website.

Gutted to have received this....

"Dear Pimp Soup,

Thank you for choosing to place your order with zavvi.com.

We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number Woop'd Woopish has now been cancelled as 3:10 To Yuma - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Ultra Limited Print Run) is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you...blah, blah, blah...."".

Im all sick right now. I bet those copies from Naughty Maxie's GB all gone too...fleabay it is...open mint if can...

Last edited:

"Dear Pimp Soup,

We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number Woop'd Woopish has now been cancelled as 3:10 To Yuma - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Ultra Limited Print Run) is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you...blah, blah, blah...."".

Im all sick right now. I bet those copies from Naughty Maxie's GB all gone too...fleabay it is...open mint if can...

That sucks, if you'd known this earlier I could've grabbed one of these for you for under cost on eBay yesterday. If I keep a look out and you're still interested I could send you one for cost (or under) plus postage in a box?

"Dear Pimp Soup,

Got same email :(

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches