3 Days to Kill - In theaters Febuary 21st 2014

redlemon

Premium Supporter
Jun 25, 2012
Leeds, UK
From IMDB:
A dying Secret Service Agent trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter is offered an experimental drug that could save his life in exchange for one last assignment.
With: Amber Heard, Hailee Steinfeld, Kevin Costner, Connie Nielsen & more...

Poster:
3 Days to Kill.jpg

Trailer:

Last edited:
These look awesome and i am glad Kevin Costner is back and kicking some ass.

Amber Heard is :drool:

She should be cast as Black Cat (spiderman) or Amora the Enchantress( Thor) :cool:

Indeed. I loved her in Drive Angry. Honestly, if Fox is casting their Fantastic Four reboot, they should give her a call for Sue Storm/Invisible Woman.

Man I didn't even watch Drive Angry.... kept hearing it was awful so I gave it a pass. But yah, her in F4 movie. oh yeah! :)

How Amber Heard makes me feel...

[YT]http://youtu.be/8EEhFm7Ua6c?t=12s[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I didn't even watch Drive Angry.... kept hearing it was awful so I gave it a pass. But yah, her in F4 movie. oh yeah! :)

I LOVED Drive Angry! It's just pure, over-the-top grindhouse fun! I recommend giving it a shot & making your own decision over it, man. At least do it for Amber. ;)

I didn't even realize this flick is directed by McG. He's another guy that I'll never understand the hate over. He doesn't set out to create Oscar-winning films. He's a popcorn flick maker and at that, he succeeds.

I LOVED Drive Angry! It's just pure, over-the-top grindhouse fun! I recommend giving it a shot & making your own decision over it, man. At least do it for Amber. ;)

I didn't even realize this flick is directed by McG. He's another guy that I'll never understand the hate over. He doesn't set out to create Oscar-winning films. He's a popcorn flick maker and at that, he succeeds.

^^^ Ill have to give it a watch then. Yeah, I like McG too. Bring the hate, but I liked Terminator Salvation which he also did :)

hi,
saw this last night, it was just awesome movie. This was the first time I have seen a movie like this that had what I would call a Human Element to it.
Everyone in this movie was just incredible. :scat:

Reactions: Drum18