Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 10th, 2014
Purchase link: TBC

Artwork most likely identical to Future Shop edition:
attachment.php

Last edited:

thank you very much, i guess this settles that

edit: decided to go ahead and order the same steelbook on amazon.de for 27euro shipped, its much better than the futureshop one because it comes with the 3d disc instead of the dvd

Wonder if this will be like Underworld Awakening. If I remember correctly the steelbook wasn't promoted in the ad, but the steelbook was in the store? :dunno:

i do find it interesting that they advertise the steelbook for the first one right next to the new release

Last edited:
Yeah, the lack of solid evidence of this vs. "Future Shop is getting it so we will too" doesn't look good to me.

This thread was created before the FS thread based on information from a member at the other site. None of the admins here said anything to indicate it wouldn't be happening which is why members carried on believing it would.

This thread was created before the FS thread based on information from a member at the other site. None of the admins here said anything to indicate it wouldn't be happening which is why members carried on believing it would.

Shouldn't possible have been in the OP, till it was a definate?

Hey guys. This SteelBook is not in USA.

Thanks

I'm asking. Give me a little bit
---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

USA will not have this release.

Thanks

:( well...

So I wonder now if FutureShop will get the full Steelbook run or if another retailer is going to replace Best Buy like for example whatever retailer in Mexico that also has steelbooks.

one of my friends ordered the Spanish version coz he did not know about this one and i told him about and he said he would cancel the order...i told him not to do it since it was almost the same price(he was getting it with some other stuff from there).....in the end he did not cancel it....ishhh imaging

Status
Not open for further replies.