WBShop.com

Release date: 7th May 2013

91V1-KK07oL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 722
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's safe to assume this will have english title so this steelbook will be in my 'interesting' category. :) Now just to hope they use good artwork.

How much will this cost to get it sent from amazon us to the uk?

EDIT - How do we know this is even a steelbook?

Last edited:
i pre-ordered 8 from this wave. customs is gonna hit hard though. i wonder if i would be better ordereing seperate and paying the extra in postage but saving on customs???
hoping for fresh artwork, maybe be some debossing? have warners done any embossing/debossing before? i have over 50 warner steels and none are embossed in my collection.
will they be the same ilk as the best buy steels from last year?

is Canada still getting one?

if so then I'll swap my preorder out

I orginally thought Canada already had this out from the beginning with Batman (1989) Steelbook so I don't know if CA is getting this or not. I think France is the only country besides now the USA to release Batman Returns in Steelbook form :dunno:

Last edited:
I orginally thought Canada already had this out from the beginning with Batman (1989) Steelbook so I don't know if CA is getting this or not. I think France is the only country besides now the USA to release Batman Returns in Steelbook form :dunno:

yeah we never got this one released.
if it happens then I'll grab it here but for now I've secured my copy from Amazon which is fine by me

Reactions: Bluprint
How much will this cost to get it sent from amazon us to the uk?

EDIT - How do we know this is even a steelbook?

Amazon charges $6 I think. The thing to worry about is going over the customs limit. WB shop states this is a Steelbook.

ill take my chances, just pre-ordered this bad boy, cant wait for it been wanting a batman returns steel for ages. May pick up the french Forever and batman and robin if the back and inside artwork is any good.