The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring Ext. Ed.(Blu-ray SteelBook) [India]

crossbow

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
India
Release Date : End of July
Edition : Extended Edition
Manufacturer : Sony DADC Home Entertainment
Running Time : 178 Minutes
Video Encoding : Region A, B, C
Number Of Discs : 2
Price : INR 1499

Same as other international extended releases.
the-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring-400x400-imadmfzz8skt3wbm.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
None of these Indian releases have a blue banner unlike the other countries, is that right ?
If that's the case i'd be interested, who's selling them as there's no buy link ?

None of these Indian releases have a blue banner unlike the other countries, is that right ?
If that's the case i'd be interested, who's selling them as there's no buy link ?

This is same as other international release. So Mostly, It would have blue banner as well. But from pic if we assume, chances are there of blue banner's absence.

As of now, only flipkart and infibeam have started pre-orders. And both of them only ship within India. :(

i guess definitely will be the similar other asian releases with blu banner and no artwork.so far the same trend followed by indian steelbook as the other asian releases

I own the amaray cover-equivalent Target exclusives and really do like them. Would love to have the steel versions given an art confirmation and an actual import option to the U.S.

... but I'm not optimistic.