Dune: Part Two (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 70) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 21, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on June 21, at 8 PM Hong Kong time)
Price: $183.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $56.99 (DL A & B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 800 Sets, Numbered 1-800. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1200 Units, Numbered 1-1200. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1400 Units, Numbered 1-1400. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1400 Units, Numbered 1-1400. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dune2_overall_box_1200x.jpgDune2_slips_FS_1200x.jpgDune2_slips_DLSA_1200x.jpgDune2_slips_DLSB_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
As so often you trying to be the know-it-all with your „nothing to be gained“ comment when you actually just don’t have a clue.
I mean I literally stated it before your comment but still you wrote it lol. What are you trying to accomplish with that, that he doesn’t even try?!

And yes they did it for me, several times.
But as I wrote previously with in stock items combined with preorders and not 2 different preorder titles (iirc, maybe I even did that too)

So yes, it’s obvious, just not for you ;)
Not really, no. I said it was unlikely, that's it. There was nothing know it all about it, and there's evidently no harm in him asking.

You're the one who's gone off on a tangent saying they'll refund the difference, when you haven't got a fking clue yourself. So, no, there's nothing obvious when you don't know it's correct.

I don't think they usually hold preorders, at least not for GBs, and exactly as you just said, in stock items and live preorder combinations are a different story. There was literally no point in this exchange of sh!tty comments. Simmer down ffs.

Not really, no. I said it was unlikely, that's it. There was nothing know it all about it, and there's evidently no harm in him asking.

You're the one who's gone off on a tangent saying they'll refund the difference, when you haven't got a fking clue yourself. So, no, there's nothing obvious when you don't know it's correct.

I don't think they usually hold preorders, at least not for GBs, and exactly as you just said, in stock items and live preorder combinations are a different story. There was literally no point in this exchange of sh!tty comments. Simmer down ffs.
Oh boy
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

So everyone’s joking then. That would be a first if Manta did that before release and it’s a bit quiet in here with only 2 people mentioning they got something. I’m not buying it