[EU and RoW BF HUB]- Shipping Management Program ONLY for WIR GB

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Ok guys since all of the other HUB Stations are posting there lists here as a new Thread , I have decided to follow - its not really in my nature to follow :hilarious: I like to do normally my own thing :hilarious::hilarious:

But there are advantages of doing it this way, as Andy already stated - here is the place to ask questions or make comments about my supurb work load :hilarious::hilarious: . Of course you can still PM me with all information but you can also use this Thread....

I will be adding the list tomorrow.

Please refrain from asking questions like "when do we pay" or "what will be the cost " these questions (again as Andy has already stated ) cannot be judged until we receive them and have them packed and weighed.

Your cost will consist of the following points....

1. Shipping cost

2. Shipping insurance (I will not send anything uninsured UNLESS you specifically state that you take FULL responsibility

3. Packaging cost - this cost factor will include the cost of the box(s) , cost of bubble wrap and tape and proberbly even the Ink for the Label :hilarious::hilarious: Sorry feel in a good mood today so thought Id take it a step further :)

4. ANY and ALL IMPORT TAXES will be divided amoung all Steelbooks.

5. Paypal fees (unless we have a different arrangement )

6. Anything that I might have forgotten to mention like, LUNCH , DINNER , DRINKS and LOTS of ICE CREAM - you know I work up a big appiteit.

Have a nice Weekend.

Take care
John

Ps. I normally try to do EVERYONES shipping within 2-3 days of receipt. You can help insure this by being quick when I need you to :)

Shipping INFO :

gns45yaw.jpg

a2d87qex.jpg

p3n4npmm.jpg

j6rxztpq.jpg

fuhr368m.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, John. I really appreciate all your effort on this forum, as well as the other kind members who host GB's.

Can you please combine this with my other items that I have on order with you? Thanks!

Reactions: Masterblaster
If its possible change mine to 2D slip please. Thx alot !

Then just remind me later , ill give you one of mine... ill give you a 2D instead of a 3D

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Thank you John, for me and EthanHunt make 1 only shipping.

bye ;)

Ive made the note in my Excel Sheet

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Thanks John :thumbs:
(pokjak290, not pojak290) :D

Ive made the correction, it should be noticeable by tonight when I post the changes...

Take care
john

Reactions: Pfeffer
I was forgotten in the list of 2D slip White (Notebook edition) :thumbs:

Initially, I had two copies of 3D slip ("version 1 sticker" and "version 1 notebook") and I asked Kevin that I transfer my copy "notebook 2D" in "3D notebook".

Thx

Regards

Reactions: Masterblaster