Notes: Matte finish, inside art, 1 disc edition

71hYfXZiNZL._AA500_.jpg

71hYfXZiNZL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71hYfXZiNZL._AA500_.jpg
    71hYfXZiNZL._AA500_.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
I keep refreshing hoping more doesnt come my wallet is already running behind the furniture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Haven't got a Kill bill steelbook despite it being one of my favourite films so keeping my eyes out for this, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

The cover needs a SPOILER ALERT on it. haha

Well it's interesting because that list is actually shown at the beginning of Volume 1 after Vernita is killed, but before O Ren is killed which essentially was a spoiler in the film itself.

Obviously it's used as artwork for this film cos the bottom 3 are the ones that need to be killed in this one.

It would have been great if both steels would have had similar artwork.

The to-do list as a cover is plain silly.

I have the Kill bill 1&2 with the blue banner and i have to say these ones are really great.
But i will pass because 1. i dont want to douple dip and save my money in other steelbooks ,2. the packaging of amazon.ca is not very good and 3.you will pay custom fees.

I think this art is a bit of a let down compared to the art of the first film. They should have stuck with the art they used first time around for both because it is really awesome. Give it a glossy finish and some embossing and it would have been great. I'll wait to see in hand pictures before deciding to take a chance on ordering these or not.