Purchase link: saturn.de
Group Buy: Click here
Notes:
Artwork:
Futureworld-DE.jpg

Other pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love this and Moon as well!

How exactly does "Group Buy," work? Still working on getting my post up to 20 in order to participate.

Group buys are hosted by various members on the forum. They will obtain a large number of steelbooks and then help out other members who are unable to purchase the item themselves. You put your name down on a list and then you make the payment to the GB host. Once they recieve the steelbooks they will then send it to you!

Reactions: goufcustom
but that price :ugh:

i picked it up for 9.99€.

It's €9.88 on amazon Germany
There are different prices available
There are few sellers with ok prices

But the film is not that great
It could have been a lot better
Low budget sequel not my cup of tea

I liked Westworld though that was a fantastic film

Last edited:
yes, 9,88€ but without shipping which is 6€ (international). still much better to pick them up directly at the store.

I understand that but Amazon Germany ship Worldwide
Saturn don't

If you live in Germany or Austria you use Saturn

For customers in other countries amazon is an option to purchase at reasonable. Price

I understand that but Amazon Germany ship Worldwide
Saturn don't

If you live in Germany or Austria you use Saturn

For customers in other countries amazon is an option to purchase at reasonable. Price

i get your point. :)
however, the most reasonable thing to do, if someone wants to get hold of this wave, would be to contact a fella ninja here (me i.e.) via pm. ... 3rd party sellers don't do combined shippings, and the cheapest option available @ amazon is 19.39€ shipped at the moment.

ordering all 5 via amazon = 100€
asking here in the forum = 65-70€

;)

Reactions: Thelite13
i get your point. :)
however, the most reasonable thing to do, if someone wants to get hold of this wave, would be to contact a fella ninja here (me i.e.) via pm. ... 3rd party sellers don't do combined shippings, and the cheapest option available @ amazon is 19.39€ shipped at the moment.

ordering all 5 via amazon = 100€
asking here in the forum = 65-70€

;)

Buying 1 copy
Group buy = €21.50
Amazon = €19.50

Ok if you wanted to do the Group buy of all 5 Different Steelbooks work out cheaper but not if you only want just Futureworld on its own

Unless you got a fella ninja who had cheaper shipping costs :D