Notes: UK Exclusive Limited to 2000

King Kong.jpg

1719299423159.jpeg

Last edited:
No f**king way HMV sold out lol

Hopefully HMV cancel multiple orders and screw over the parasites

I’ll keep an eye on the listing

Reactions: Lenny Nero
When is Amazon going live with this anyone knows?
Thanks
It's not known when Amazon will go live

Amazon UK pre orders go live at random times can often be a few hours to a few days later after Zavvi/HMV
Sometimes they first to go live it varies a lot on some releases when that happens.

It will be posted in this thread when they gone live.

Reactions: K1SK1S and taher
No f**king way HMV sold out lol

Hopefully HMV cancel multiple orders and screw over the parasites

I’ll keep an eye on the listing
What would be nice with limited editions is for HMV & Zavvi to allow a group buys for HDN & other respectable forums. 1 per user. Don't know how feasible this or if there are any kind of laws in UK against such a transaction?

Reactions: Lenny Nero
What would be nice with limited editions is for HMV & Zavvi to allow a group buys for HDN & other respectable forums. 1 per user. Don't know how feasible this or if there are any kind of laws in UK against such a transaction?
Although you'd never get Amazon to play ball I admit.

I think there's a misunderstanding. I didn't say that was the sole or main reason. The biggest box office Kong-movie is the main reason. It was always going to sell out quick. However a younger audience recently relating to the movie is also relevant, even when considering why scalpers would be all over it; as it becomes easier to resell for them.
Yes I understood your point but mine was the quality or financial success of the movie is irrelevant, people are buying these sets to make a quick buck on secondary markets, the same thing happened with Atomic Blonde and that didn't even break $100 million worldwide.

HMV limiting orders to 1 per customer is a good sign my assumption wasn't a bad one but yes it would be nice if the quality of a movie always guaranteed popularity (and all these scalpers stopping people from getting a copy would jump off a bridge).

Ordered 2 copies from HMV.

They cancelled my complete order and by the time I realised, they were sold out.

Why not just cancel 1 copy. I understand clamping down on scalpers but the other copy was for my dad who can't work a computer. Not allowing 2 is a bit harsh.

It's poor from HMV also for not having this implemented before going live.

I'll be checking this throughout the day on AmazonUK, so I will tag whomever would like to be tagged if I see this go live before anyone else.

If you are not on the tag list below, but want to be, please let me know and I'll add you to it.

If someone see's it go live before me, please tag these good folks and myself as well.

This has been a public service message of the Ninja broadcasting network.

@Lenny Nero
@Flloydo
@GeoRattray
@astycorax
@I'm Spartacus
@yelin0318
@paulboland
@taher

@Dhiraj1
@manonfire
@UHD Steel

Last edited:
I'll be checking this throughout the day on AmazonUK, so I will tag whomever would like to be tagged if I see this go live before anyone else.

If you are not on the tag list below, but want to be, please let me know and I'll add you to it.

If someone see's it go live before me, please tag these good folks and myself as well.

This has been a public service message of the Ninja broadcasting network.

@Lenny Nero
@Flloydo
@GeoRattray
@astycorax
@I'm Spartacus
@yelin0318
@paulboland
@taher
Pls tag me , I am watching this thread too.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Ordered 2 copies from HMV.

They cancelled my complete order and by the time I realised, they were sold out.

Why not just cancel 1 copy. I understand clamping down on scalpers but the other copy was for my dad who can't work a computer. Not allowing 2 is a bit harsh.

It's poor from HMV also for not having this implemented before going live.
They always do that, when an individual item needs to be cancelled. They can only cancel whole orders, not quantities.