Metallica-Through the Never (3D & 2D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Thanks to eLviS1987 for the information

Release Date: January 28th, 2014
Price: € 23,99
Buy Link: Saturn DE
Notes: Matte finish, inside artwork, printed text on back cover, 2-discs edition

Metallica-DE.png

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of JasonV125:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Awesome! pre-ordered mine 2 weeks ago from jb's :scat:
not sure if they deliver outside of Australia tho...

Damn printed back. Let's hope the amazon version doesn't look like that.

there is no amazon version, this version you means is out here in germany to every shop not just amazon.
the back and the inside artwork of the other steelbook ist the same like the Media Markt / Saturn steelbook.

there is no amazon version, this version you means is out here in germany to every shop not just amazon.
the back and the inside artwork of the other steelbook ist the same like the Media Markt / Saturn steelbook.

So you're saying Amazon.de is selling the same version and the pic is just a placeholder? How can it be a Saturn Exclusive then?

I'm confused. ;)

51JEYGdrHBL.jpg

Reactions: goufcustom
No, he say there is one Saturn/MM Exclusive, and an another release for all Germany (Amazon, the supermarket, the DVD store or any place where it can be sell :) )

Reactions: spass
For example when you look at mediamarkt.de, they're selling both their own exclusive version, which is the one in this thread, and the non exlusive version, which is the one you can get at amazon.de

Reactions: spass
No, he say there is one Saturn/MM Exclusive, and an another release for all Germany (Amazon, the supermarket, the DVD store or any place where it can be sell :) )

For example when you look at mediamarkt.de, they're selling both their own exclusive version, which is the one in this thread, and the non exlusive version, which is the one you can get at amazon.de

I see. Thanks guys. ;)

The artcover is the same as JB HiFi that will be released in 2 days. I will take a pic and post here once it's released. If the back isn't printed it might be the version to go for.

4479492.jpg

Last edited:
Metallica - Through the Never (3D & 2D) (Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

There you go: I haven't opened it yet but it has a j-card. No printed back!

attachment.php

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390958773.391170.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390958773.391170.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 214
Last edited: