47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure its a placeholder,its 2014 doesnt take 10 months to come out on blu ray

The film tanked at the box office so my guess would be this will definitely come out faster than normal to make some extra cash lol. Bloody glad I got my order in before it went to 40 euro's lol!

I hope this goes around 25 euro..nice steelbook with 3D. Amazon.de have preorder price guarantee right?

Last edited:
Yes they have a preorder price guarantee. 25 eur would be sweet - hoping for that, but stuck an order in at 29.99 eur for now.

Reactions: rj531
Managed to pick it up for €25 last week when it dropped very briefly :LOL:

But then it rocketed back up again. You may get lucky, keep watching......

When was the price for this @ 25€?? Date? Thanks EEK!
I ordered on Feb 7th! Maybe 24,97€ without VAT ...

Last edited:
Managed to pick it up for €25 last week when it dropped very briefly :LOL:

But then it rocketed back up again. You may get lucky, keep watching......

I ordered it yesterday at 40 euro but now it's down to 30..we still have a long way to go before release date (in June?)

Are you sure? I bought ordered it on the 13th Feb also and it was €29.97 inc. VAT, totalling €33 shipped to the UK. So you've paid the same price?

If it was €29.99 + tax you'd be looking at €35.98 + shipping totalling in €41.49 which is over €8 difference in what I'm paying, I'd say that's quite a bit of difference IMO. The price on the Amazon listing page includes the tax where applicable. So without tax I'm paying €24.79

The screenshot you posted shows you're paying the same as me, meaning you pre-ordered at the same €29.75 :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
If it was €29.99 + tax you'd be looking at €35.98 + shipping totalling in €41.49 which is over €8 difference in what I'm paying, I'd say that's quite a bit of difference IMO. The price on the Amazon listing page includes the tax where applicable. So without tax I'm paying €24.79

The screenshot you posted shows you're paying the same as me, meaning you pre-ordered at the same €29.75 :)

Well,........I've just cancelled it altogether now and re-ordered it again with Prisoners and got that €10 off €50 deal that's been announced on the 'price drop/back in stock' thread. So I got both for €48 (Prisoners works out at about €15) :LOL:

nqw3.jpg

Well,........I've just cancelled it altogether now and re-ordered it again with Prisoners and got that €10 off €50 deal that's been announced on the 'price drop/back in stock' thread. So I got both for €48 (Prisoners works out at about €15) :LOL:

nqw3.jpg

What was the discount code for that?