47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot I had ordered this, cancelled as I think I will hold out for a large price drop like the gangster squad steel.

I thought Gangster Squad was released by Warner. And this is Universal. I don't understand the correlation.

Universal steels have been selling real well lately. I'm not taking my chances; I'm keeping my pre-order.

I thought Gangster Squad was released by Warner. And this is Universal. I don't understand the correlation.

Universal steels have been selling real well lately. I'm not taking my chances; I'm keeping my pre-order.

The correlation? Both are average films that have had their prices set very high.
I waited for gangster squad to drop to an acceptable price, and I will do the same with this.
If it sells out, then so be it. :movie:

I really want this steelbook but i would like a UK version instead but that doesnt seem to be happening. This might be my first foreign steelbook. Im guessing it would just be the j-card in german? How long is the usual delivery time from amazon.de to the UK?

I really want this steelbook but i would like a UK version instead but that doesnt seem to be happening. This might be my first foreign steelbook. Im guessing it would just be the j-card in german? How long is the usual delivery time from amazon.de to the UK?

I have had orders arrive the day after release date, no more than 2 days

Reactions: RDE
Based on azUK specs, there should be a unique disc for western EU countries, as usual with Universal BD: all main languages/subs (GER, FRE, ITA, SPA, NED, etc.) should be present, but i don't know it for sure, of course.
UK BD (no steelbook) will be released in may, 12th, almost one month earlier than GER version, we'll see

Reactions: Bengaloo