Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April 23, 2014
Price : $ 41.80
Buy Links :
Kimchidvd.com - US$39.99 OOS
Ksteelbook.com - US$39.99 OOS
K2dvd.com - US$43.94 OOS
Aladin.co.kr (Domestic Korean Shop - Not included international shipping)

g1dg.jpg

1buf.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of Choi Chungkwon:
u4udu4eq.jpg

2abetugy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed the movie when I watched it at the theatre. Yeah it was a stretch putting Keanu Reeves as the main character. But I watched it for entertainment. Fantasy action movie. I missed the Korean version so this is my consolation.

Man I so want one but this site is in Korean only unfortunately, any help would be appreciate it

That usb is soo kool, I want one :D
If I buy will I get one or is it a competition

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Man I so want one but this site is in Korean only unfortunately, any help would be appreciate it

Mee too :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry. It's Korean event. And it's not all of purchase gift. It just lot. I can't responsible for you get it. :(

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

They didn't inform version & capacity. I hope 47 gb :)

I need this stick!! 2.0 or 3.0 ? :D

I'm so sorry. It's Korean event. And it's not all of purchase gift. It just lot. I can't responsible for you get it. :(
Thanks man but I'm really not too fussed about the gift I was referring to the steelbook itself as I missed out on it you see.

Reactions: teddyjun
Sure...I don't consider about the gift. I like the steelbook. It just done! :)

Thanks man but I'm really not too fussed about the gift I was referring to the steelbook itself as I missed out on it you see.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

wow! I hope you get the lucky!!! cheers! :)

Yes, I had to get it ordered there as the other stores were sold out