Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April 23, 2014
Price : $ 41.80
Buy Links :
Kimchidvd.com - US$39.99 OOS
Ksteelbook.com - US$39.99 OOS
K2dvd.com - US$43.94 OOS
Aladin.co.kr (Domestic Korean Shop - Not included international shipping)

g1dg.jpg

1buf.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of Choi Chungkwon:
u4udu4eq.jpg

2abetugy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just check Yes24.Co.Kr. or Yes24.Com, already OOS, end up ordering the Taiwan version from YesAsia, a little pricey, anyway that USB stick looks really cool, thanks for sharing.:thumbs:

Last edited:
I'm devastated...just received the infamous "cancel notice" from YesAsia for this. :angry:

Dear YesAsia Customer,

Thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com!

We're sorry but after repeatedly checking with our suppliers, we have found that the following items in your order 7728949 are not available at this time.

Item Description Catalog Number Quantity
47 Ronin (2013) (Blu-ray) (2-Disc) (3D + 2D) (Steelbook) (Limited Edition) (Korea Version) 1035288958 1

As we are unable to source these items for you, we have removed them from your order 7728949. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your revised order total is now USD0.00. You will not be charged for items cancelled from your order.

Yours sincerely,
Customer Service Department
YesAsia.com Ltd.

(I know this is a retalier-specific issue, but thought it was relevant enough for this thread.)

YA did it again cancelling our orders. That was my last order with them, will never repeat the same mistake.
Sorry to hear that Rod but I have learnt my lesson a while ago ever since Skyfall preorder fiasco, never again.

Reactions: rodtp
i heard yesasia didnt get the full stock level so they can only satisfy around 50% of all 47 Ronin orders :(

I was only joking a few days ago, but now its true. Damn i feel sorry for everyone who ordered from yesasia. :(
After skyfall a year ago, i never will order from them again. And i think now they lost more potential customers.
Too Bad!

Cheapest i found @ ebay was $100 including shipping :emb:

Reactions: steel888
I have learnt my lesson a year back but I didn't have a choice. When I saw this release all shops were out of stock only YA still showing availability. Anyway in the future I won't even bother trying. And just to have this out my system: YA you suck and I hope your website crashes, goes offline and the backup doesn't work! Mofo!

KOR - 47 Ronin

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

54Oz95c.jpg

jSr8XMQ.jpg

StKpcOC.jpg

FakeBHD.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

s31KT4f.jpg

KYsPO5r.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

W3Ol1ao.jpg

8VrMXfB.jpg

KsWcQt1.jpg