4K UHD Blu-ray Slipcover Discussion Thread

Which studio has been releasing your favorite 4K slipcovers?

• Lionsgate

• Paramount

• Shout! Factory

• Sony Pictures

• Universal Studios

• Warner Bros.

• Other (if a new studio has produced a 4K slip, please mention it below)

• Disney

Results are only viewable after voting.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
4K UHD Blu-ray is becoming a larger thing now and along with it comes many new, cool-looking slipcovers. Use this thread to discuss the slipcovers on the 4K Blu-ray releases, no matter which country.

This is to only talk about the slipcovers on the 4K releases. If you'd like to actually discuss the releases themselves, please head to the Blu-ray & 4K UHD Disc section instead. :thumbs:

------------------------------------------------------

No haul photo, but I just have to say, I absolutely love the 4K slipcovers that Universal is putting out in North America. The rounded corners and glossy photo-finish covers are extremely unique and clean-looking. I'll definitely be adding some to my shelf in the future! :drool:

View attachment 260000
4k-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AtticusFinch
Hope it arrives safely, and dent free my friend...

As expected it was shipped in a bubble mailer. It also came with 2 dents. :(

Bu it's Amazon we're talking about here, best cs in the business. No questions asked, no need to return this and they're shipping a replacement w/fastest shipping option immediately. Hopefully better packed!

d8R8mv.jpg
YKc0NB.jpg

Reactions: earthscope
God damn buddy what the hell are Amazon US smoking? Shipping a limited edition Tin Case in a bubble mailer...:punch: :squint: :mad:
At least like you say their customer service is great and no quibbles free replacement, sent express shipping as well...:thumbs:

Hope you get a dent free one this time. And at least as a consolation you can watch the discs over the weekend...:)

Reactions: spass
As expected it was shipped in a bubble mailer. It also came with 2 dents. :(

Bu it's Amazon we're talking about here, best cs in the business. No questions asked, no need to return this and they're shipping a replacement w/fastest shipping option immediately. Hopefully better packed!

d8R8mv.jpg
YKc0NB.jpg

I am guessing with that kind damage, this was not damaged during shipping. I saw a lot of tin case in store with dents and dings.

My copy had a ding on the corner which I was able to fix.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I am guessing with that kind damage, this was not damaged during shipping. I saw a lot of tin case in store with dents and dings.

My copy had a ding on the corner which I was able to fix.

You could be right of course. Anyway, I'm not satisfied until I receive a mint one, lol! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kryptonite
A few goodies arrived early from Santa today...:whistle::LOL: How much money have I spent on Nolan's Batman trilogy over the years..:confused: US slips on there way...:OMG::drool:

You can keep your Batman v Superman all day every day.:asshat::box::rofl: Christopher Nolan's Trilogy is still the best Batman for me by a mile...:notworthy::notworthy: We need more from Nolan and his superb re-imaging of The Dark Knight..:batman:

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::notworthy::hungry:

I would hope that they're still shipping with their slipcovers. They haven't been out that long.
my MOS didnt have slip, these slips were actually shrinkwrapped in store (TDK ....) so I was hoping they ship like that cause of that.

Ordered the Dark Knight Trilogy from Amazon in the 3 for $50 promotion and waited anxiously hoping that they would arrive with slips, and undamaged. Fortunately all have slips (sealed) and no damage, even though they were sent in a jiffy bag. Completed the set with the UK releases :joy:. All the slips are really nice, but I wish that they had some embossing.

IMG_2033.JPG

Purchased Mad Max Fury Road UK version and noticed the slip is slimmer than my other 4k's.

Can anyone please confirm if its UK only, hate when slips are all different.