A little slice of Tarantino

Jericho

Red Belt
Premium Supporter
Aug 27, 2011
The Moon
Reservoir Dogs Petrol Can edition, Pulp Fiction Steelbook, Sin City Lenticular, and Death Proof:

img0731tj.jpg

My favorite Sin City Poster:

img0733dcp.jpg

and a Reservoir Dogs poster too:

img0735rr.jpg

and Jackie Brown, because I forgot it in the last photo:

img0734go.jpg

Kill Bill Steels and figures:

img0523cq.jpg

some Kill Bill Swords:

img0577w.jpg

my Basterds stuff sitting on my Pulp Fiction cardboard movie stand

img0531ge.jpg

and a few non-directed Tarantinos:

img0732zd.jpg

Nice but those aren't Kill Bill swords? They're not Hattori Hanzo by the looks of thigns and that just leaves O-Ren-Ishi's sword, which it most definatly isn't. I'm pointing this out because I had a Hattori Hanzo sword up until I was burgled a few days ago. The idiots left all my steelbooks, if only they knew :hilarious:

Nice but those aren't Kill Bill swords? They're not Hattori Hanzo by the looks of thigns and that just leaves O-Ren-Ishi's sword, which it most definatly isn't. I'm pointing this out because I had a Hattori Hanzo sword up until I was burgled a few days ago. The idiots left all my steelbooks, if only they knew :hilarious:

Yeah, they're not the official sword by any means. At least I don't expect so as they were fairly cheap. They're not intended to be replicas of either of the major swords in the film either. Its been quite some time since I got them, so I forget even where they came from. They're intended to be one of the generic guys swords or more "Kill Bill" inspired. But I toss them in the photo anyways :)

P.S. Sucks about the theft. Sorry to hear that