A Monster Calls (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: June 24, July 13 July 22, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip
Price: $42.89 (Full Slip) - $38.89 (Quarter Slip)

A_07bb0e99-9e7d-49b7-adcf-04ada27fffce_2000x2000.jpgB_c3b14fd7-a9f7-40d5-8155-7d2aab568039_2000x2000.jpgee0782e1652b6e58d2cf5fc1a05e5ed1_2000x2000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing happened to me with my Dark Knight DL. There were a lot of early updates, but then it sat on ‘plane entering port’ for 2 weeks. The next update was that it had passed through ISC in New York.

I think what probably happened was the first flight it was on landed at some intermediate location and then it just sat there for two weeks waiting for the second flight. Since they don’t scan them between flights, you just have to wait and hope it’s not lost.

Same thing happened to me with my Dark Knight DL. There were a lot of early updates, but then it sat on ‘plane entering port’ for 2 weeks. The next update was that it had passed through ISC in New York.

I think what probably happened was the first flight it was on landed at some intermediate location and then it just sat there for two weeks waiting for the second flight. Since they don’t scan them between flights, you just have to wait and hope it’s not lost.
Hmm weird. So long as it turns up sooner or later and in one piece, then I don't mind having to wait... just a little worrying not knowing is all.

Hmm weird. So long as it turns up sooner or later and in one piece, then I don't mind having to wait... just a little worrying not knowing is all.
That's fairly standard for kpack korea releases to uk in my experience. Same thing happens to me with most nova orders. Scans out, waits for plane and flight, then eventually scans in at uk customs. Then varied customs processing time and randomly turns up at my door! Haha

That's fairly standard for kpack korea releases to uk in my experience. Same thing happens to me with most nova orders. Scans out, waits for plane and flight, then eventually scans in at uk customs. Then varied customs processing time and randomly turns up at my door! Haha
Oh damn, that sucks! First time it's ever happened to me with a Korean order, and I've ordered quite a few over the years... guess I've been lucky lol.

Yeah? You're based in Ireland aren't you? I'm in Wales, but no sign of mine just yet. Hopefully not much longer now then!
Yeah, in Ireland.
One thing I completely forgot was that they won't ship to Ireland using KPack anymore, so I had to pay for the express shipping, which probably accounts for why I got it as quick.
Mine also updated a few times the day it shipped, then vanished altogether for like 3 days, then I got a customs charge for it & it was delivered 2 days later.

Yeah, in Ireland.
One thing I completely forgot was that they won't ship to Ireland using KPack anymore, so I had to pay for the express shipping, which probably accounts for why I got it as quick.
Mine also updated a few times the day it shipped, then vanished altogether for like 3 days, then I got a customs charge for it & it was delivered 2 days later.
Ahhhh, right, that explains it. Yeah I never go near EMS, quite a bit more costly and regular customs fees. Can't argue with the speed, but guess that's the price you pay!

Mine arrived in the U.K. last Friday but still no movement. This royal mail strike stuff is going on far too long

On the RM tracking it only shows it left Korea. If you check that 17track site it breaks it all down in more detail. For anyone in the UK still waiting - maybe that will give some peace of mind if you check a different track site

Reactions: djjez83
Just received my FS B and it's a thing of a beauty the steelbook is something else, missing just the debossed effect on the title imho.
Makes me almost want to order the FS A

Mine arrived in the U.K. last Friday but still no movement. This royal mail strike stuff is going on far too long

On the RM tracking it only shows it left Korea. If you check that 17track site it breaks it all down in more detail. For anyone in the UK still waiting - maybe that will give some peace of mind if you check a different track site
Same here bud. Not necessarily royal mail, there's no indication that it's hit/cleared customs yet either, so it could be a customs backlog as opposed to RM pickup delay. I've waited well over a week for a customs update numerous times thus far this year.

Same here bud. Not necessarily royal mail, there's no indication that it's hit/cleared customs yet either, so it could be a customs backlog as opposed to RM pickup delay. I've waited well over a week for a customs update numerous times thus far this year.
Hmmm. Im not sure. I think it’s RM

I’m not fussed anyway. Or complaining. I was trying to make people aware of the delays in the edge of tomorrow thread and also used this as an example.
Zavvi started shipping out items this afternoon too.

8B861C62-00FA-433A-94E3-4A87CE5191B5.jpeg

Hmmm. Im not sure. I think it’s RM

I’m not fussed anyway. Or complaining. I was trying to make people aware of the delays in the edge of tomorrow thread and also used this as an example.
Zavvi started shipping out items this afternoon too.

View attachment 539014
Could be either I guess.. doesn't help with the semi cryptic and inconsistent tracking status you see from parcel to parcel...

Screenshot_20220803-190858_Chrome.jpg

That usually means its left Heathrow to go to customs. There's normally (but not always) a customs update then, before it's released to RM and gets to me.

Reactions: Flloydo
Could be either I guess.. doesn't help with the semi cryptic and inconsistent tracking status you see from parcel to parcel...

View attachment 539015

That usually means its left Heathrow to go to customs. There's normally (but not always) a customs update then, before it's released to RM and gets to me.

Yeah i usually see a customs update too but then I’ve never seen that update I circled so f**k knows. Could be anything

I got mine today and the whole thing it’s gorgeous, but it’s been a bad week for me in terms of damage, firts with the matrix box been dented and now this, Steelbook is dented bad on the back and it’s not because of shipping, it’s from manufacture…I have to deal with customer service and I hate it but whatta helll