Release date: December 8th, 2014
Price: £16.99
Buy link: A Prophet - Live Sunday, 8/17/2014
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

L0uErz1408064659.jpg

QSAput1408064811.jpg
Cb1Uhb1408064753.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great film! Don't know if I'm doble dipping though. Looking forward to see the artwork.

If the artwork is good I will get this one. I heard the UK disc is better than the US (which I currently have...) and has more extras. Great news that it is getting a steelbook.

Fantastic news! It is a brilliant film that absolutely deserves the steelbook treatment :).

For the artwork, I would choose the original poster (with gloss, obviously), simple yet striking :

un_prophete_ver2_xlg.jpg

I hope more of Jacques Audiard's films will get steelbooks, such as Un héros très discret (A Self-Made Hero), Sur mes lèvres (Read My Lips) and De battre mon coeur s'est arrêté (The Beat My Heart Skipped). He's a great director, as much as his father was a great writer :cool:.

I'm not clamoring for a steelbook for De rouille et d'os (Rust and Bone) only because Plain Archive has announced they're taking care of it, and whether it is a steelbook (I hope so, we're talking about rust, it's steelbook territory :D) or just an amaray, the end result (with slipcover) will undoubtedly be amazing. :drool:

Reactions: spass
Black and white inside art AGAIN Studiocanal? Really? I'm passing out of principle. It will probably be bare metal instead of white as well. I have the HMV slip and that's fine.

I was kind of hoping they'd go for that poster art, as the only other decent poster for this film is black (see post #5 - Bunk's), and there's been far too many black steels lately imo. My only complaint is that the red on the front looks brighter to the red on the back, and it's also missing the crumpled paper effect, which I think actually works quite well here... I hope they add that to the front as well!