A Serbian Film Blu-ray Limited Edition

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
October 25th releases the controversial "A Serbian Film" on blu-ray in limited edition special packaging. Perhaps a digipack?

asiberianfilm.jpg

http://www.invinciblepictures.com/store/node/20

Last edited by a moderator:
I know nothing about it ... just seen it had a special editions was all .... pretty gross or something?

A Serbian Film is the most metamorphosis film I ever seen! I think the director is metamorphosis or psychopath.

The Sex, **** scenes, the killing scenes is extremely violence, gore. I never ever think such film will ever appear! I am extremely SHOCK after watching it. Extreme Sickness Film.

The film is extremely not for kids and even not for psychopath adult.

More information here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

From Wiki:
The movie is banned in Spain. The movie was banned for distribution in Norway and is temporarily banned for screening in Brazil.

A Serbian Film thus became the most censored cinema release in Britain since the 1994 Indian film Nammavar that had five minutes and eight seconds of its violent content removed.

The film was released limitedly in the United States on May 6, 2011, edited to 98 minutes with an NC-17 rating.

In my opinion, Highly Not Recommended

It won't be in my collection as well, even though the packaging look awesome.

Last edited:
I first saw this one about a year ago...I enjoyed it. It does take you down a deep psychological path with lots og goodies in store. worth a watch for sure.

Its worse than august underground films and they are sick i couldnt even finish the film never seen anything like it before or would want to not my sort of thing.

Is this a US release? I didn't mind the film, don't get me wrong, the themes are weird and wrong on so many levels, but the film wasn't actually that bad imo....

One of my co-workers told me about this the other day. He said The Human Centipede has nothing on this. Part of me wants to see this, but I just don't know lol.