Act of Valor (Blu-Ray Steelbook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]
Release date: June 5th 2012.
Price: $29.99
It will be a blu-ray combo
REGION A locked

act.jpg

Thanks to Drum18 for the pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those with a good knowledge of Steelbook sales at Futureshop, do you see this going any lower than it's current pre-order price of $29.99?

Thanks.

It might go down to about $24.99 but they regularily have sales on Blu-Rays with 10-15% off which basically covers the taxes. You could also wait a few months to see if it dips below $20 but by then there might be non left ;)

Reactions: movieknight
I find it interesting there is a bilingual title on the spine and even a small French title underneath the main title on the front cover. Yet there is only English text on the back cover. My point being perhaps this is not the final art even though its release date is about a month out or that there could be a cover slip of some sort.

Watched this yesterday, it was the real deal, very enjoyable flick just the MW Black Ops but real, love it and can't wait for the steelbook now :scat:

Will it be a one disc set or a 2 disc set ?
On the Future Shop website it says "Number Of Discs : 1" but the picture seems to show 2 slots.

attachment.php

Will it be a one disc set or a 2 disc set ?
On the Future Shop website it says "Number Of Discs : 1" but the picture seems to show 2 slots.

attachment.php

Most definitely a 2 discs edition my friend. 2 slots on the steel, and the amaray is a 2 discs edition as well according to amazon.ca:

Product Details
Actors: Alex Veadov, Roselyn Sanchez, Nestor Serrano, Drea Castro, Jason Cottle
Format: NTSC
Language: English
Number of discs: 2
Studio: Alliance Films
Release Date: Jun 5 2012
Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
ASIN: B007PSA8UC

Last edited:
The irony have saying "this is no game" on the back when I lost count of all the first person camera angles I saw in this film.

Alien-Sometimes the price falls before release, but pre-ordering in and of itself does not give you an extra price reduction.