Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it confirmed which region it will be? I'm just asking because I recently got the Logan release from Filmarena, and that was Region B+C so that sort of blew. I wasn't completely upset since I already owned the regular domestic release and I can just watch that, but I don't want that to happen again since this is another FOX film.

ok, thought i was kinda clear --

"noticed just now on the GB's,, Numbered to 500, or 400 - Does this mean the GBs have better chance/priority of these numbers than direct?"

question still stands -

I dont know what your question is to be honest? Better chance of what numbers? To secure a copy or get good numbers like low numbers?

ok, thought i was kinda clear --

"noticed just now on the GB's,, Numbered to 500, or 400 - Does this mean the GBs have better chance/priority of these numbers than direct?"

question still stands -
There are only 500 copies available of a certain version and maybe 400 of another. Joining the GB means you will be certain to get a copy and dont have to order from the site. That is all and nothing more. Still really not sure what you are asking.

- i guess wanted 100% lock in on choice one, maybe goes shopping once other releases previewed //

I just meant because Paul's waiting for in hand pics but will still order on the day but went Gb too

Ok time for some people is bad (at 3am) but majority can order direct and won't have an issue getting one direct.

Made me laugh you can buy however many you want from this Gb. Think majority of people are savvy to order direct.

Why didn't you wait until direct pre order to get lenti A then?

Strange way of doing things and surely this just cost you more money joining a GB
It's only extra $7
I have secured Lenti A as the edition I want the most

I will decide to get either full slip or Lenti B as in 1 of them not both if Manta provide in hand photos before pre order

If not I will wait to see in hand photos from members who get delivery

The print run is 2,500
One Click will take up most of that so it's possible this could sell out quickly on pre order day

By using the GB for Lenti A I have my copy secured

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey
It's only extra $7
I have secured Lenti A as the edition I want the most

I will decide to get either full slip or Lenti B as in 1 of them not both if Manta provide in hand photos before pre order

If not I will wait to see in hand photos from members who get delivery

The print run is 2,500
One Click will take up most of that so it's possible this could sell out quickly on pre order day

By using the GB for Lenti A I have my copy secured

But Paul it don't make sense mate, your going to be ordering on the day anyway and you won't have any issue getting lenti A on the day. There's never been issued for anyone getting what they want on the day direct from their site

Fair enough and I understand it's your fav (same here) but I find it odd you will be ordering direct anyway when you could also order lenti A direct lol

Anyway it don't matter, That's your choice to do that and fair dos

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
We still haven't seen in hand pics of Logan yet and that's due for release next week, anyone wanting this I'd suggest not waiting for in hand pics because by that time it'll probably be sold out

I just meant because Paul's waiting for in hand pics but will still order on the day but went Gb too

Ok time for some people is bad (at 3am) but majority can order direct and won't have an issue getting one direct.

Made me laugh you can buy however many you want from this Gb. Think majority of people are savvy to order direct.

Why did it make you laugh? Thats a valid question as some people have ordered multiples of the same edition and some other GB's enforce 1 of each edition only. So did I miss the joke?

Why did it make you laugh? Thats a valid question as some people have ordered multiples of the same edition and some other GB's enforce 1 of each edition only. So did I miss the joke?

Do we all have to laugh at the same things then?

Why does this GB have no set limits on the amount you can order then @Aniv? Any specific reasoning for that? If folks on this site are buying up multiples, along with other sites hosting their own GB's too and with this now being revealed as a 2500 print run, wouldn't it be best to limit to 1x per edition at least? :coffee:

But Paul it don't make sense mate, your going to be ordering on the day anyway and you won't have any issue getting lenti A on the day. There's never been issued for anyone getting what they want on the day direct from their site

Fair enough and I understand it's your fav (same here) but I find it odd you will be ordering direct anyway when you could also order lenti A direct lol

Anyway it don't matter, That's your choice to do that and fair dos
I'm not 100% ordering on the day
That would be only if I saw in hand photos of either full slip or Lenti B before pre order goes live

Lenti A on its own is limited to 400 copies

I have secured Lenti A so I don't have to be awake when pre order goes live as it won't last long on pre order day

Lenti A is the edition I want the most

Any other purchases of either Full Slip or Lenti B will be decided on when I see actual photos and if still available to purchase

Reactions: Flloydo
Why does this GB have no set limits on the amount you can order then @Aniv? Any specific reasoning for that? If folks on this site are buying up multiples, along with other sites hosting their own GB's too and with this now being revealed as a 2500 print run, wouldn't it be best to limit to 1x per edition at least? :coffee:

Coz there is no limit on the other GB's across the various Facebook GB's etc. Why should the HDN members be subjected to limits if its not global ;)

This part of the issue that made me laugh.

Don't think enforcing "you can buy as many as you want" is the correct way to do it and help scalpers but that's just my opinion

When it's easy to order direct from sites and the print runs are low the GBs should have limited quantities