Pre-order:
U.K.
U.S.
Canada

**PC VERSION NOT AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA**

• High Quality Resin Powerloader Figurine in Limited Edition Xeno Hive Box
  • Limited Edition of Aliens: Colonial Marines
    • - Four Playable Movie Characters
    • - Players will be able to fight for their squad’s survival and confront hordes of enemies as the original ALIENS film icons Private Hudson, Corporal Hicks, Private Drake and Sergeant Apone.
  • Additional Marines Character Customization Options
  • Ripley’s Flamethrower
  • Exclusive Multiplayer Weapons
    • - Sonic Electronic Ball Breakers
    • - Phase Plasma Rifle
  • Exclusive Game Level
    • - USCM Academy Firing Range
  • USCM Dossier
    • - Mission Brief
    • - USS Sephora Schematic
    • - Recruitment Card
    • - LV-426 Recon Photo
    • - USCM Iron-on Badges
    • - USCM Graduation Certificate

Last edited by a moderator:
according link the pc version it not the same, sadly
Are you referring to the PC version on the Amazon.com site? Because I think it may just be a case of them not updating the details for it yet. As far as I can see, Amazon.co.uk shows identical info for all three platforms. Unless I'm missing something...?

EDIT - Just noticed "(US Amazon)" in your post. :p

I don't know if it's just me or if there's a problem with this site... I linked to both the Amazon US and Amazon UK sites in my OP, but for some reason they get merged into one rather than displaying both links separately.

Well, the links display correctly when I preview the message, then as soon as I submit it everything goes wonky!

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just me or if there's a problem with this site... I linked to both the Amazon US and Amazon UK sites in my OP, but for some reason they get merged into one rather than displaying both links separately.

Well, the links display correctly when I preview the message, then as soon as I submit it everything goes wonky!

I'm having the same problem. I'm putting the PS3 pre-orders and the X360 pre-order links into the descriptions, but only the 360's shows (though when I go to edit the description, the PS3 link is there). Must be a conspiracy. :naughty:

I'm having the same problem. I'm putting the PS3 pre-orders and the X360 pre-order links into the descriptions, but only the 360's shows (though when I go to edit the description, the PS3 link is there). Must be a conspiracy. :naughty:
Hmm strange... glad to know it's not just me anyway. I've reported the problem in the staff section. ;)

Reactions: tridon
just checked on uk amazon the pc version is 59.99 but xbox and ps 3 69.99 do I need to worry that they might not make Collector's Edition for pc, if so "then them bloody basterds deserve an chest buster somewhere the sun don´t shine"

just checked on uk amazon the pc version is 59.99 but xbox and ps 3 69.99 do I need to worry that they might not make Collector's Edition for pc, if so "then them bloody basterds deserve an chest buster somewhere the sun don´t shine"

By the looks of it, the PC version will not be available in North America, so I've updated the OP. It will be available in the U.K., though, and I wouldn't worry about it being 10.00 cheaper; PC editions are usually 10.00 cheaper than their console counterparts. :)

Reactions: raspor
Picked it up for 26.99€ last Saturday. :)

uploadfromtaptalk1425904556226.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425904563155.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425904569062.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425904575431.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425904580592.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425904586242.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425904593261.jpg

Reactions: tridon and ocielz
Awesome! :) Guess they're getting rid of these now slowly lol
At least you don't have that stupid USK-label on your clear-slip -.-
..did someone just say "1st-world-problems"? :LOL:

It's a hard-knock life, right? :p

Yeah, my slip is definitely better-looking without the rating, but I don't think our cover art over here has that nice foil shine to it, so yours is better in that regard. :)

Reactions: monsterzebra