Amelie (aka Amélie) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
[Blu-Ray]Amelie (Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain) Steelbook Plain Edition (Non Exclusive)

Release date: May 15, 2014
Price: US$ 32.99 The price promotion Sale : ~ PM05:00 11th April 2014 (Korean Time)
Buy link: Kimchidvd, Yes Asia
Extras: YES
Print Run: 1000 General Korea release, non Kimchidvd Exclusive

13957411276602816.jpg

Package
13957410761352905.jpg

Last edited:
I think that quarter slip is the most gorgeous one ever! The embossed title and shimmering stars really make it stand out from the rest. Plus the steelbook is of top quality too. :drool:

Reactions: Skog
My first steelbook import! Amelie took muh cherry. :D
The embossing on the title is just amazing, probabaly bumps Aladdin down to #2.

I went for this one because I really don't like lenticulars and I don't want all the merch, it's bad enough with this version getting an unreadable book and a slip that I feel guilty about wanting to bin because some people regard them so highly. For me it's all about the steelbook, the rest is useless tat.

I went for this one because I really don't like lenticulars and I don't want all the merch, it's bad enough with this version getting an unreadable book and a slip that I feel guilty about wanting to bin because some people regard them so highly. For me it's all about the steelbook, the rest is useless tat.

WHAT!!!! EEK! SACRILEGE...:hilarious:

Reactions: Skog

I'd definitely agree with you if there was a choice of a tat-less edition that was $10 cheaper.:naughty:

Love full slips and lenticular editions, but not at all bothered about quarters, although this is probably the best one I've seen.

Reactions: MRD
I agree!

It depends on the film and steelbook design, not the artcards, booklet or stickers etc in these exclusives. The Regular editions I buy at a reasonable price without all the tat.