American Beauty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release Date: June 28th, 2012

Note: No inside art (thanks to prodigy1985)

Thanks to MK50 for actual pictures.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god I didn't buy the regular blu when I saw it for 10dollars at best buy,kind of funny but since release on but ray I always thought of this art for steel..nice :)

Great looking steelbook. Can't remember too much about the film other than not being overtly impressed. Nonetheless I'll still be picking this up :hilarious:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It does look great but it doesn't need the 'oscar' wording at the bottom. Surely most people who would buy steelbooks would know about this movie.

Love this movie which somehow I currently only own on VHS! It's one of the few I held onto when I shoved the vast majority to a charity shop, as I couldn't bear to part with it.
Will definitely be in for this, am hoping for a GB

Film was awesome, but to be honest, the cover doesn't seem that original. DVD had similar type of cover (without all the Oscar crap around it). This could have been done a lot better.

Awesome cover! Except for the Oscar stuff of course but that's not enough to ruin it for me.
Great movie too.

Are there any additional costs (import costs, VAT etc) when buying from Germany or anywhere else in Europe and shipping to the UK?

Last edited:
Are there any additional costs (import costs, VAT etc) when buying from Germany or anywhere else in Europe and shipping to the UK?

No. Isn't thing purchased in Europe and shipped within Europe incurs no extra charges. Prices already include VAT.

Reactions: hayemaker