American Beauty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release Date: June 28th, 2012

Note: No inside art (thanks to prodigy1985)

Thanks to MK50 for actual pictures.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
How much is it buddy?

I grabbed one copy for 12,99€, great price for this beauty:D.

I asked the media markt employee if they have a second one in store but he told me that this is oos almost in every store. That's why I gave you the information to grab one while the price is still good.
Because it's the only steelbook worldwide ( and without printed back ) I think the prices will go up very fast

But it seems they found a few copys in their main distribution warehouse because the status in the online shop changed from sold out to available;)

Reactions: Ricker
How much is it buddy? And welcome to the forum rAmhz, thank you for posting a great comment.

Welcome to the forum, rAmhz. We look forward to hearing from you. Germany is the only country to release this in a steelbook, and since it is a good movie, I recommend you getting this into the collection while it is still available at a reasonable price. ;)

Thanks guys. I would love to get it, but I live in Sweden and im not sure you can buy it online?

Like I predicted it's sold out in media markt online store now, too...
So get it from ebay while it's still cheap.;)
BTW I don't think many people will sell this once they had it in hand. Really beautiful steel with quality painting

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP