American Hustle Full Slip blu-ray [Nova Exclusive No.2]

Video : 2.40:1 / 1080P Full HD
Audio : English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Subtitles: korean, English, French, German, Chinese
Region : A,B,C

special features :
Making of American Hustle
Deleted and Extended Scenes

With 32Pages booklet (with English), Post Card 2EA.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow wow wow. This is great. The yellow artwork was crap; this change is great. I still don't own this great movie on bluray so with the nice artwork now, this is a definite buy for me!

This looks much better than the yellow one :woot: :thumbs:

Do these have the same restrictions as the steelbook exclusives, like 1 or 2 per customer??

Just asking because it would be nice to have two, side by side they would look great on the shelf :)

I really hope that Nova fixed their servers, because after both the CA2 and Drive steel messes, not sure if I'm willing to try just to get nothing.

At least, this one will be 9PM PST Monday for me, so I don't have to wake up early.

Too bad there's not usually group buys from limited non-steel editions.

Does this mean Nova has THREE exclusive lineups? :wow::jawdrop:
Going by the stickers:
NC - Nova Collection (ie - Captain America)
NE - Nova Exclusive (ie - Lone Survivor)
NE A - Nova Exclusive Amaray? (ie- The Fall)

WOW! With this many lineups, one has to wonder about the quality...:dunno:
Yea... I'm a little worried about this too. Why are they releasing so many different lines and so many so closely together. They're all currently releasing number 2 in each line too, aren't they?

Have a link to the FB GB? I really want to grab a copy of this and same reason as you, I fear I won't be able to make the preorder myself.

And call me crazy, but I really loved the yellow cover they teased awhile back. This one is gorgeous too though so I won't complain.

Try EVERYTHINGBLU on FB :thumbs:

Reactions: dotphil
@dotphil Yea, I' going to assume that this is going to be NE-A02 :facepalm: I wish the company was a bit more organized

@meth head Its not a steelbook, so there might not be ( and hopefully not :ohno:) crazy amount of people trying to get it

And @anybodythatswondering For EST, its at 00:00 (aka 12AM) on the 18th