American Hustle Full Slip blu-ray [Nova Exclusive No.2]

Video : 2.40:1 / 1080P Full HD
Audio : English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Subtitles: korean, English, French, German, Chinese
Region : A,B,C

special features :
Making of American Hustle
Deleted and Extended Scenes

With 32Pages booklet (with English), Post Card 2EA.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction: They have 3 exclusive lineups. So this (I'm assuming) will be Nova Exclusive Amaray No.2 (aka. NE-A02) following 'The Fall'

I thought The Fall was number 4 of another one of their lines? Have they said they were going to re-release it as NE-A01? They've really made this all confusing to me. ;/

edit: I guess it was number 1, well this sucks. Now I'll have to buy it using ebay prices :(

Last edited:
I thought The Fall was number 4 of another one of their lines? Have they said they were going to re-release it as NE-A01? They've really made this all confusing to me. ;/

edit: I guess it was number 1, well this sucks. Now I'll have to buy it using ebay prices :(
Yea in terms of organization, this company is pretty bad. They haven't even updated their listing for American Hustle, and it goes live in an hour or so.

Totally forgot they were allocating the first 100 on first come-first serve, so I was a little lackadaisical checking out. Oh well, at least it was a super smooth transaction.

Thanks for the reminder @harry !

I almost pulled the trigger on this one, but have to save my funds for a few more pressing releases coming up. :greedy::smashed:

Or perhaps Santa will be a gent and give this to me for Christmas. I've been really good this year, I swear! :D

Reactions: kron and harry