Completed American Ninja Warrior (Season 7) [NBC]

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
mv5bmtkxnzc4nta3n15bml5banbnxkftztcwnja3nji4nw-_v1_sy317_cr102-0-214-317_al_-jpg.162858

Contestants run, jump, crawl, climb, hang, and swing through crazy obstacles as they compete to become the next American Ninja champion.

Attachments

• MV5BMTkxNzc4NTA3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA3NjI4Nw@@._V1_SY317_CR102,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMTkxNzc4NTA3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA3NjI4Nw@@._V1_SY317_CR102,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 291
The first round is tougher this season as several veterans were unsuccessful in their attempts. And they added another city to the qualification round due to the increase in number of applications. It is quite an interesting summer series.

The first round is tougher this season as several veterans were unsuccessful in their attempts. And they added another city to the qualification round due to the increase in number of applications. It is quite an interesting summer series.

I watched the Japanese one, when i think it was G4, re-ran them in the past. This weekend was the first time i ever watched the US one though. I definitely have a few favorites that i root for, and a few that i root against.

This isn't airing on NBC tonight, it on Esquire. They must have made a change to the channel, for the new seasons.

*edit*
Nevermind, I didn't realize the show started last night on NBC. Esquire must be running the new season on the following day.

American Ninja Warrior Celeb Edition:

Arrow is targeting the Warped Wall.
Stephen Amell, the well-trained, well-sculpted star of the CW superhero series, is among the nine famous faces who will brave the American Ninja Warrior course in the series’ first-ever celebrity edition, airing Thursday, May 25 at 8/7c as part of NBC’s annual Red Nose Day programming.

Also set to navigate the Floating Steps and up to five other obstacles in Celebrity Ninja Warrior for Red Nose Day, and in the name of charity, are Erika Christensen (Parenthood), Derek Hough (Dancing With the Stars alum-turned-host of NBC’s upcoming World of Dance), Today cohost Natalie Morales, two-time Olympic gold medalist Ashton Eaton, comedian/TV host Nikki Glaser, former Yankees slugger Nick Swisher, comedian Jeff Dye and actress Mena Suvari.

american-ninja-warrior-celebrity-edition-cast.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333