American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 63) [Hong Kong]

Apr 14, 2017
France
Release date: June 21, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on April 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $49.99 (Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AP_overall_packshot_OC_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_FS_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AP_SB_front_2000x.jpg AP_SB_back_2000x.jpg

We're excited to announce our upcoming Steelbook project featuring artwork by the very talented illustrator, Karl Fitzgerald. We believe many collectors have seen his artwork online such as "Blade Runner", "Kill Bill" and others. We've always admired his work and style and we are very happy to work with him on our next project.
For our latest project, Karl has created an "American Psycho" Steelbook illustration paying homage to the original book cover. We're truly impressed by how he's captured the essence of the film in his unique way.
If you are interested in seeing more of his works, please check out the websites below:
IG - https://www.instagram.com/karlfitzgeraldart/
Website - https://www.karlfitzgeraldart.com/
Pre-order information for our Steelbook will be released soon through our retailers.
Thank you for your support,
Manta Lab

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, me too. This is 100% "new" isn't it? I've never had it before.

My orders have always been "confirmed" straight after clicking "pay" in paypal. Sent me back to collectong after choosing my payment method, hit a queue (thankfully short), then I had to finally "place" my order with them before it was confirmed.

Making me think twice on high demand direct orders in future. The added queue and confirm click could really screw it up.
yeah, no way i'm going direct when Oppenheimer goes on sell.

Reactions: samdavies
I’ll only be getting one edition, max 2 slips for Oppenheimer (if it eventually happens) so it will be a doddle

Reactions: Daubt
This because of the limited artwork, or another reason? I wouldn't be mad if it ends up like Dune
Few reasons. Limited artwork and there’s 2 posters I really like (if one is on a steel and a slip then perfect - 1 edition for me, if on 2 slips then 2 for me). Also because of cost, can’t constantly afford multiples or one clicks at the rate Manta currently put up pre orders. Which is the final reason because of rate Manta churning stuff out. And I collect all of Mantas releases so I have to have a balance. Would love the OC for this but the DL-B isn’t worth it and I’d probably have trouble shifting it to recoup some money. Saying that I’ll keep an eye out on the bay for a empty OC box and jacket

Nah not this time but I’ve had that before a few times too. Again can’t remember what purchases they were. May of been The Batman. This case, just straight to PayPal, paid and back to site. I wasn’t going for the OC so maybe it was because of the demand for that. Saying that I did get the 2 popular slips so who knows
Ah, okay. It must not be new then, and I've just been lucky, as I've never had it where I had to go back and confirm. I've had the queue with the batman, and perhaps one other, but thats it.

If no one used the GBs for items you can buy direct from anywhere In the world then people wouldn’t buy Multiple editions leaving the direct purchase on pre order day harder to get.

Stop creating panic. Just get on with your days and deal with the dark night and Oppenheimer when it comes ffs

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
If no one used the GBs for items you can buy direct from anywhere In the world then people wouldn’t buy Multiple editions leaving the direct purchase on pre order day harder to get.

Stop creating panic. Just get on with your days and deal with the dark night and Oppenheimer when it comes ffs
Dark Knight and Oppy...
christian bale GIF by Maudit

Bring it!

Reactions: Flloydo