Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 65) [Hong Kong]

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto, ON
Release date: January 17, 2024
Purchase links: Box set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on November 10 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $176.97 (Box Set) - $53.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A & B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Front: 3D+Flip Lenticular, Back: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

31FC9ACD-4115-46DD-930C-5C0CDE33D61D.jpeg
046166EC-4EA0-4C03-967A-F11E986AE6FE.jpeg
5F9E04A3-7E2C-49D5-8545-F1F3D2B74758.jpeg
8D9A1FA1-1FD3-4CA8-A65D-B08B31BCA2F0.jpeg

BCB9CFF4-5CCE-4BE8-8452-E4FB7A4B2F4D.jpeg
606971B4-54DC-4DD4-BB1C-611FA74F15FC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ffs manta. I was waiting on weet, do not want to be tempted into another copy of this before their beauty shots are up. Already got the FAC DL and blufans empty steel as it is..

Lately the first pic they post has almost always been the steelbook so that's probably going to be it. Almost a copy from filmarena except they added MJ and Happy to the shot. I bet it's gonna be debossed not embossed.

Last edited:
Ohhh FFS can someone seriously tell Manta to take it easy. I sound like a broken record but I’m not joking. SLOW THE F**K DOWN!

And I don’t need this, I’ve got the blufans OAB on the way and I’m more interested in weet for this trilogy at this point and the WEA from Blufans which is still on its way (not the plastic box)

Manta have become too corporate imo

Yeah this is getting ridiculous now. Epic fail. Manta can´t beat Weet on slips anyway. Easy pass.

Every real Spiderman fan should go with Weet. They will be complete one day and they are unbeatable on slip finishes.

Manta is way too gready now.

Oh jeez, thank you so much for another Spiderman release. Whatever, money saved.

Watch Manta release all Spider-Man films now. Ffs

All 10

most of the previous premium releases had 1 of 2 whack ass WWA steelbooks so I'll gladly take a WEA 4K steelbook
at least FAC release had a WEA as well... and its too bad BluFans had that weird FanBox and not proper slips

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
most of the previous premium releases had 1 of 2 whack ass WWA steelbooks so I'll gladly take a WEA 4K steelbook
at least FAC release had a WEA as well... and its too bad BluFans had that weird FanBox and not proper slips

Blufans are adamant that proper slip versions are still coming though. All artwork has been approved. I expect eventually they'll make the decision just to do discless to get the release out there.

The market was already overcrowded for this film before WeET announced they'd be doing it but now we have Manta as well.

Only silver lining to this for me is there's a certain new Spiderman film I asked them about and they said they planned on doing it and so the fact they're doing FFH says they are going hard on the Spidey releases

Reactions: samdavies
I hope this is worse than the FAC DL, so I don't even have to consider it. Ordering the WeET as well is pushing it for me tbh.