Anaconda (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Mill Creek Entertainment) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 6, 2024
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $24.96
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Anaconda-Blu-ray-Steelbook-Walmart-Exclusive-Mill-Creek-Mystery-Suspense_26d5dc29-6e4b-464f-9...jpeg

d8908033-1823-49b4-b99e-6808c0ecf26e.8de78473ee0d4750cf96c470330fac0d.jpg

Last edited:
The only good thing here is steelbook IF finish will be glossy and not matte. I'll say just that.

I just got this and it would have been better with all the lettering on the front but I have to get it! All these monster films from the 90’s are cheese but fun!
How is the video quality on this Bluray encode? Bluray.com was citing it was a poor disc release with slightly improved audio with poor/ basic colors for the video footage.

How is the video quality on this Bluray encode? Bluray.com was citing it was a poor disc release with slightly improved audio with poor/ basic colors for the video footage.
It's a hair better than the previous mill creek disc, which tbh as far as MC 25GB discs go, wasn't THAT bad. The old MC disc had shoddy lossy audio though.. this one is thankfully lossless, and much better. It's still a bit worse than the very old sony US disc, and inferior to the even better recent 88films UK disc.

• Informative
Reactions: JRodDirector