Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 1, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £49.99
Notes: Includes Artcards

81qXOf0VErL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
It's a very marmite show. There's plenty who like me found it a huge bore fest but then there are others who loved it.

I actually don't remember it getting better either, seem to remember the first few episodes being the only ones I found mildly entertaining
That's how i found it, so stopped lol i watched all of mando, but can't say id rewatch any of it. Lots were very meh to me. Ashoka was better, but i preferred kanobi. The new series i like, it's a decent mystery and a pre Republic story, of a time i haven't visited before.

Reactions: apsmith21
Besides Mando 1 (and 2ish if it wasnt for the forces member berrie) the only good SW thing that came from Disney. And the best SW anything ever. If you think this is a bore fest you dont know what you're talking about and need to watch it sober or without checking your phone every 5 secs. Rewatched it last week and it's incredible. Can't wait for this to arrive but it's still a month away

What are the discs in the UK edition? It looks like the label says 4K + Blu-ray, but it's only two discs, so only 4K?
6 discs. 3 of each format. Stacked each side. Only way to make it work with that many. The other D+ steels have all be 4 discs in the UK (2 of each format), and had individual hubs.

Great looking steelbook! Wonder what made them only do this one and not the others.
It is the only one of the D+ steels that didn't have a micro person in the middle of the artwork though (symbol instead), and the central character is quite a bit less cropped than mando etc.. so I guess it's more emboss friendly, if you like... god knows though, clutching at straws lol

AGreat looking steelbook! Wonder what made them only do this one and not the others.
I don't know how true it is but I heard that Andy Serkis went method on this one & was involved in floor managing production. He was quoted as saying “I’d rather die trying to take them down than die giving them what they want.” when asked to produce a matt finish no-frills steel for Andor.

Just what I heard. I think they ended up using that line in the show believe it or not.

Andy Serkis Cheers GIF by Star Wars