apsmith21

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy - Ready to get your items shipped? Check here, for 1-3 items only! All locations except Canada.

Ready to ship your group buy items? This is where you need to be.

Costs are as follows - FOR 1 - 3 ITEMS ONLY. AND ALL COUNTRIES BESIDES CANADA!

If you have more than 3 ITEMS, please contact me via PM for a on demand quote!

Shipping to all locations except for Canada: 1-3 Items $22.50
Insurance against loss or damage for value up to $100: $1.30
Box and shipping supplies: $3.25
Misc $1.41

Read more about this group buy...

Hi Andy @apsmith21 is there a thread for payment of USA domestic shipping costs for the GBs
@BaleHardy If you're referring to Andy's GBs then there is an 'order now' button at the top right of the page (excluding Canada & Australia). If the group buy is not hosted by Andy then you should contact the relevant host directly.

Reactions: apsmith21
Hi, I click on the invoice but it shows an error. What should I do next to get my order be delivered? Please advise on it. Tq

Hi @apsmith21

Sorry to bother you and no hurry to get back to me as it relates to the Hell or High Water GB which doesn’t release for a month, but hope you could give me some guidance.

I am based in the Uk and tend to use a reshipper to get my ”normal” US purchases to me. Are you able to ship to a reshipper (Stackry) as it would be considerably cheaper for me, particularly as I am planning to ship a number of items via Stackry at around the same time. The main issue, I think, would be that my reshipper address is not linked to my PayPal account as I am not able to attach a US address to my UK PayPal account.

Would this be possible?

Many thanks and apologies if this question is in the wrong place.

Hi @apsmith21

Sorry to bother you and no hurry to get back to me as it relates to the Hell or High Water GB which doesn’t release for a month, but hope you could give me some guidance.

I am based in the Uk and tend to use a reshipper to get my ”normal” US purchases to me. Are you able to ship to a reshipper (Stackry) as it would be considerably cheaper for me, particularly as I am planning to ship a number of items via Stackry at around the same time. The main issue, I think, would be that my reshipper address is not linked to my PayPal account as I am not able to attach a US address to my UK PayPal account.

Would this be possible?

Many thanks and apologies if this question is in the wrong place.

if it's a USA address I can ship to it.

1) As you note, there's a bit of risk to me there, as I would not be shipping to your paypal address. It's also more work on me, as I would have to remember to ship to your USA address.
2) While I can make sure of it's arrival to your reshipper, in good shape, I cannot say what happens after it arrives to your reshipper - if they use the same crush proof box, or what have you.

Might be best to continue via PM.

Reactions: Rulocal
apsmith21 updated Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy with a new update entry:

Group buy terms reminder

These were updated a while back (and you have to click through these before purchasing) - might be worth reading again if it’s been a while.

MY GROUP BUY RULES AND TERMS

Limit of 2x copies per any purchase.

Only mint or near mint & new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - a lot of the collectible items I help source usually come wrapped with cardboard slipcovers. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just paid shipping for my soon to be trio from you, @apsmith21 :) My card declined twice for some reason trying to purchase this new way but upon authorizing it worked fine the third time. Should be all good going forward. Thanks :thumbs:

@apsmith21 Hi Andy, a bit unsure (1st time doing GB with yourself) - I'm on the Hell or High water GB, How will I know when to pay for the postage? will you send an invoice/message when it is ready to be shipped? Thanks, David
You can pay for shipping now by clicking on the blue 'order now' button at the top right :thumbs: .