Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong 2013

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Photos courtesy of Dick.Po at Toysdaily.

s.jpg

d.jpg

f.jpg

1307261049a87ae14a94bfd880.jpg

fs.jpg

b.jpg

w.jpg

h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow dude just wow!

I want one of those MJs with the black uniform and another with the red :p

The Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs are not bad, however, Giggs looks a bit off.

The other pictures of the HT figs are awesome specially Zod! thanks for the photos!

It is a set of six iron man mobile phone headphone socket plugs. They're about the same size as an iphone so I don't know why anyone would use it :p But the string can be removed and left with a cool looking mini ironman.

Thank you man ;)
another question, what is the black box of Iron Man 3 with 3 Mark on the left?

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I only glanced at the enterbay booth. Lots of people queuing to buy. Those MJs are very popular.

Great pics bud. I want one of those MJ's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Il Furiano
There don't seem to be many places outside eBay selling MJ. I guess bigbadtoystore is a better well known store.

However I read some forums their QC is not that great and their CS is just as bad. Don't know if it's a vocal minority, or there really is a problem with Enterbay. So you might want to take that into consideration.

Hey bud, how about those MJ's, are they selling them online?

Reactions: PunkNinja
I don't own any Enterbay figures so can't verify but I've also heard similar comments/gripes about their QC - though perhaps we're reading from the same forums :p
Don't think its a minority complaining, just seems everywhere I visit their's negative Enterbay comments.

Reactions: domalorite
Hey bud, how about those MJ's, are they selling them online?

Bigbadtoystore has MJ for pre-order.

There don't seem to be many places outside eBay selling MJ. I guess bigbadtoystore is a better well known store.

However I read some forums their QC is not that great and their CS is just as bad. Don't know if it's a vocal minority, or there really is a problem with Enterbay. So you might want to take that into consideration.

I don't own any Enterbay figures so can't verify but I've also heard similar comments/gripes about their QC - though perhaps we're reading from the same forums :p
Don't think its a minority complaining, just seems everywhere I visit their's negative Enterbay comments.

I've read the same exact thing, go to Enterbay FB page and you'll see a lot of different comments.