USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if this was made by any other cool steelbook provider (than zavvi) it would have more nice features like : full slip. numbering card. exclusive post cards. exclusive hologram cover. etc etc. plus shipping package would be nice and would sure that steel is not damaged.

so I see see trouble supporting zavvi.
The other companies you mentioned- MAKE steelbooks and steelbook packages. Zavvi is just a retailer. It's like yelling at Walmart, Target, and Best Buy... Zavvi does NOT make steelbooks!!
C'mon! You know this...;)
They get the merchandise, they sell the merchandise. That's it. The Bond movies they are selling are the exact same ones that Amazon.de, .jp, .fr, Best Buy will have. Just retailers.

Last edited:
I see mention of no spine title on this but trust this doesn't mean totally blank spine in the style of 'T2' ?
Sleeping on the job and completely missed this like a true numpty.

I see mention of no spine title on this but trust this doesn't mean totally blank spine in the style of 'T2' ?
Sleeping on the job and completely missed this like a true numpty.
EU Marvel releases have a history of having character faces on the spine instead of the titles, so that's what people are talking about rather than a totally blank spine :)

Couldnt order this one as i will be moving house in about a months time.

Baffles me how they dont let you change the address. Anyhow.... Round 2 pre-orders should be on the horizon

Reactions: chunk and harry
Thinking the same. I'm not going for a titleless one again. The downside though is always the bad finish on the US ones.
In which case it's always a case of which is the lesser of two evils...Think the prime example with what you mentioned is the Winter Soldier US steelbook- Title on the front and spine, but awful finish.

Like I said, if we had confirmation on whether the UK edition will/won't have a title on the spine BEFORE the U.S. group buys are organised, this would be ideal, but know this won't be the case...

In which case it's always a case of which is the lesser of two evils...Think the prime example with what you mentioned is the Winter Soldier US steelbook- Title on the front and spine, but awful finish.

Like I said, if we had confirmation on whether the UK edition will/won't have a title on the spine BEFORE the U.S. group buys are organised, this would be ideal, but know this won't be the case...

Thats why I got both the US one and the UK. :3 But i wouldnt do that with any other movie, i just liked TWS so darn much i had to. Id rather just get one though, but it was an impossible choice.
Title on spine and front with horrible finish..? or no title at all, botched debossing but with great gloss... ? Guess both was the only option!

Dont want it to happen again though. But most likely ill go with title over better finish.

Reactions: Andycadle84
I know Zavvi will have this back in stock at some stage due to cancellations and payment problems and certain amount of stock held back for before and after release date

I have not fully checked the time it took to be sold out due to been working past 12 days with one day off for just sleep and not much else
I was even meant to be off work today but ended up working and not have had much time to be online to do a lot of web browsing

But a quick look at the time frame is this the fastest marvel release to end up as sold out to date as I don't think the previous UK marvel steelbook releases sold out that fast

pre ordered. then cancelled.

its a dead cert this will get released through every retailer in every corner of the earth. and its also a dead cert there will be full-slips and lenti's among those... this zavvi one is going to be bog standard. as a collector, bog standard isnt good enough anymore when others are going the extra mile- so cancelled.

Reactions: jonnie123 and dLux