USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi Sold out game again. Not tricking me I'll buy another release tired of the games they play.

AMEN to that! I am quite sure Best Buy will have it here in Canada and the USA when it comes closer to the release date. Been burned a few too many times in the past while with zavvi and their "mind" games. They aren't fooling anyone!

Cheers,

After less than 9 hours...sold out. Another job well done Zavvi.

It's not really sold out they just pulled it. This is the game they play to try to make more money. It will be back. I wouldn't have a issue if they really Sold them all but we know that's not true. Zavvi lost really since sometimes I forget to cancel the item if I'm picking up another one somewhere else. Oh well more money in my pocket for most likely a better release elsewhere.

Reactions: bealay
I nearly missed the train with this one, ordered at lunch-time when I saw the thread. Thank feck for this place.

Sold-out now, btw.

moonbucket. you will learn to play the game with zavvi. eventually. now 'sold out'. later 'available' with recused price.

To be honest I probably would have been gutted that I missed out on this title the first time around of pre orders (Will probably be back in stock) but with all of the re-issues of superhero steelbooks that keep coming I am sure I will pick it up in the 3rd cycle when it has a free teddy ant or something... I need my Steelbook mojo back.....

Got my pre order in, but if they follow the recent Marvel steelbooks and give us a title-less spine, I'm cancelling to get the Best Buy release- Only trouble with this will be more than likely having to join the GB for the steelbook BEFORE we know if the UK steelbook will/won't have a title on it...

Got my pre order in, but if they follow the recent Marvel steelbooks and give us a title-less spine, I'm cancelling to get the Best Buy release- Only trouble with this will be more than likely having to join the GB for the steelbook BEFORE we know if the UK steelbook will/won't have a title on it...

Thinking the same. I'm not going for a titleless one again. The downside though is always the bad finish on the US ones.

Reactions: Andycadle84