Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie is freaking awesome!!!!
I know that zavvi does not charge for the preorders but do they like reserve the money on your account or something? I would like to preorder this but I need the money that I have on my account at the moment.

they will do to claim they are putting it on offer, they do it with most of there steels have you not noticed before?

basil :thumbs:
This is very true, yes.
All the same, looking forward to watching this over the Weekend, and I'm sure I'll jump in on the pre order..

This is very true, yes.
All the same, looking forward to watching this over the Weekend, and I'm sure I'll jump in on the pre order..

i suspect this will be gone tommorrow, if i where you pre-order first and cancel if you don't like it after watching the film

basil :thumbs:

They better put it on "offer" cause they can forget me paying 30 for it, rofl! £ is so damn expensive right now. Its 14 SEK and it used to be around 11, so ordering at 25 are insane as it is.

I'm (sadly) always excited when there's a Marvel pre-order going live the day after :)
Of course the price announced right now is ridiculous!
We'll see tomorrow morning !

I start work at 9 tomorrow so hopefully goes live a little earlier or I'll have to go to toilet at about half past to order. Should still be avaliable then.

zavvi putting this up to £30???? Day before launch!! Greedy pieces of S**t. No way I'm paying that for a bare bones steel whether Marvel or not.

Reactions: Flash
I was really looking forward to this but the reviews have been pretty poor for the film, anyone actually seen it, any good?

I was really looking forward to this but the reviews have been pretty poor for the film, anyone actually seen it, any good?
Lol I haven't read one bad review yet. Gets a high score on the usual sites too that everyone relies on so don't know what you've been reading lol.