Anyone got any custom stuff ...

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Like Butt rumblers, or D-BOX

I have a rumbler attached under my seat! Great bass.

I've been looking into D-box but it's a bit off my range lol, but I would discard it in the next 6-7 months while I come up with the cash. How much did you pay for your add-on?

Not much, I call them butt rumblers but they are really called bass shakers.

299-028_s.jpg

Bass Shakers work on the concept that low bass is mostly felt and not heard. Feel the earth-shaking bass from your music, movies or video game soundtracks. Originally designed for automotive applications to produce big bass without taking up valuable space in the car. Ideal for convertibles and sports cars, where installing a large subwoofer is not practical. Can also be used in the home to make your own movie or video game chair. This unit simply mounts to the floorboard under the seat or to the bottom of a chair to feel awesome bass. This Pro version shaker handles 50 watts of power and produces more driving force than a standard shaker. Hooks up like an ordinary speaker. Use an array of Bass Shakers for larger surface areas like couches or love seats by utilizing conventional series parallel wiring configuration. Aura part number AST-2B-4. Sold and boxed individually and come 16 units per case. Specifications: *Power handling: 50 watts RMS/100 watts max *Impedance: 4 ohms *Usable frequency response: 20 to 80 Hz *Fs: 40 Hz *Force peak: 30 lbs. per ft. *Dimensions: 6.2" dia. x 2.5" H

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=299-028