aod.jpg

picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 711
Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if Zavvi would eMail customers whenever cancellations come back in stock. I never seem to get the eMails anymore, so I wonder if I have been removed from their mailing list somehow? Do they even send out eMails for cancellations coming back in stock?

Zavvi only send out mails if there is substantial stock remaining. They are not going to bother with 10 copies for example. This is why it makes more sense to subscribe to a thread of a movie you want. That way, if stock comes back, you will be instantly notified.

Payment will probably go off on Thursday as per usual. They should also go live then too. Or Friday. Best subscribe to this thread to avoid missing out.
As per usual to what? The steel has nearly always already been posted by then and a lot of the time in people's hands by the Friday.

A few of us have just been charged and received despatch emails for Ghostbusters 2. I can't imagine this is far behind seeing as it releases on the same day.

As per usual to what? The steel has nearly always already been posted by then and a lot of the time in people's hands by the Friday.

A few of us have just been charged and received despatch emails for Ghostbusters 2. I can't imagine this is far behind seeing as it releases on the same day.

I hear you but Ghostbusters 2 was delayed. That and they had a bit of a mess up with the orders. Army of Darkness on the other hand has not.

Still doesn't change that by subscribing to the thread we can all be informed in due time of what they plan to do.

So, uh... I'm a US customer, totally missed this, have no idea if Zavvi ships worldwide, and don't see a GB for this release...

Where should I look if I wanna try to obtain a copy? Can I even look anywhere, lol?

So, uh... I'm a US customer, totally missed this, have no idea if Zavvi ships worldwide, and don't see a GB for this release...

Where should I look if I wanna try to obtain a copy? Can I even look anywhere, lol?

Zavvi do ship worldwide (I think there Brazil may be an exception)
Normally Zavvi have a few cancellations available once they start to ship preorders, so I'm hoping some will come available in the next few days. :ohno:

Reactions: IdeaOfEvil
Not bothered about this shipping early just as long as I get it. Be nice to have the complete set

I doubt its now been released on Monday unless they are going to be despatching on fri/sat/sun or on Monday itself

Lot of recent release have missed the release dates with some not happening until the following day after expected release date
Be nice to know what's going on
Have they been stopped doing early despatching and now are not getting delivery of stock until just before or on release day

I doubt its now been released on Monday unless they are going to be despatching on fri/sat/sun or on Monday itself

Lot of recent release have missed the release dates with some not happening until the following day after expected release date
Be nice to know what's going on
Have they been stopped doing early despatching and now are not getting delivery of stock until just before or on release day

No, because they dispatched Ghostbusters 2 back on Monday, and that's due out on the 8th with most people having it in-hand right now. They most probably ran out of boxes again, or haven't got the staff to pack so many SteelBook releases. Certainly makes you wonder why they have so many exclusives if they can't cope with the demand come shipping day...