As Above, So Below (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #1) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 19, 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase links:Film Arena
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 300 units (first 100 numbered)

AASB.jpg

above.jpg

Last edited:
I'm bummed I missed the group buy for this, the slipcase and card look great. Now I guess I have to go to the bay!

Same boat...wanting a numbered one too! No luck so far finding, but looks like they've been dispatched so hopefully more will pop up soon!

Damn @carllenc you must put those by yourself on all GB releases or only on AASB o_O hell of work plus the 500 km you already drove to catch them up

Ninjas need to do a fundraiser for you and you deserve some extra special service awards o_Oo_Oo_O thank you so much for all the work :shy: im excited for my dracula untold :drool: but take your time!

Got mine today :)
Very nice! :)

Also wow that was quick :wow: as mine got shipped at the same time as yours (also to UK) I'm guessing it may well turn up at work on Monday (along with TMR) then!
(Going to have to ask the guys at work to keep an eye out, because I'm not supposed to be in that day.)

Very nice! :)

Also wow that was quick :wow: as mine got shipped at the same time as yours (also to UK) I'm guessing it may well turn up at work on Monday (along with TMR) then!
(Going to have to ask the guys at work to keep an eye out, because I'm not supposed to be in that day.)

Hope you get it!
I suspected mine would arrive either today or Monday.
Its a very nice edition! Love the slip!